It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Preva: Oh, have you like stopped playing the game or something?
Radiance1979: I never made it past the third single player campaign mission tbh, now and then i install the game with the firm resolution to go on, but i always end up with playing the first mission to get some feeling with the controls again before another game decides to show its face
Ahh I see.. Is the reason behind it because you find the controls quite difficult to grasp? If that's the case, then I guess your situation is almost as common as the experiences that many other players face when trying out the game. The game has always been hard, especially the multiplayer, therefore don't beat yourself up for failing to win in the game be it singleplayer missions or simply multiplayer. I started the game being quite bad and pretty much unskilled, made worse by the fact that I decided to directly jump to the multiplayer the moment I completed the training. However, as I have always been in love with melee combat ranging from ancient history to antiquity to medieval, I chose to keep playing and eventually got better.

Advice: If you found something within a hard game that you really liked (can be something that really catches your eyes, such as the game's aesthetics for example), make that a reason for you to struggle at getting better at the game. Heck, there was a time when I lost to a duel with the same opponent for more than three times (each duel is comprised of a minimum of 3 rounds and a maximum of 5, unless the two players reach a draw) if I remember correctly, to a point where I wouldn't even want to say "Good Fight!" after each duel had ended LOL. It sure sucks, but that happens.
Post edited May 28, 2020 by Preva
Radiance1979: I never made it past the third single player campaign mission tbh, now and then i install the game with the firm resolution to go on, but i always end up with playing the first mission to get some feeling with the controls again before another game decides to show its face
Preva: Ahh I see.. Is the reason behind it because you find the controls quite difficult to grasp? If that's the case, then I guess your situation is almost as common as the experiences that many other players face when trying out the game. The game has always been hard, especially the multiplayer, therefore don't beat yourself up for failing to win in the game be it singleplayer missions or simply multiplayer. I started the game being quite bad and pretty much unskilled, made worse by the fact that I decided to directly jump to the multiplayer the moment I completed the training. However, as I have always been in love with melee combat ranging from ancient history to antiquity to medieval, I chose to keep playing and eventually got better.

Advice: If you found something within a hard game that you really liked (can be something that really catches your eyes, such as the game's aesthetics for example), make that a reason for you to struggle at getting better at the game. Heck, there was a time when I lost to a duel with the same opponent for more than three times (each duel is comprised of a minimum of 3 rounds and a maximum of 5, unless the two players reach a draw) if I remember correctly, to a point where I wouldn't even want to say "Good Fight!" after each duel had ended LOL. It sure sucks, but that happens.
hmm i'm actually not sure what the holdback is with For Honor..... i do enjoy the game, fighting is indeed something i find pretty tough, even against the ai op's.. maybe i'll find out one day
Preva: Ahh I see.. Is the reason behind it because you find the controls quite difficult to grasp? If that's the case, then I guess your situation is almost as common as the experiences that many other players face when trying out the game. The game has always been hard, especially the multiplayer, therefore don't beat yourself up for failing to win in the game be it singleplayer missions or simply multiplayer. I started the game being quite bad and pretty much unskilled, made worse by the fact that I decided to directly jump to the multiplayer the moment I completed the training. However, as I have always been in love with melee combat ranging from ancient history to antiquity to medieval, I chose to keep playing and eventually got better.

Radiance1979: hmm i'm actually not sure what the holdback is with For Honor..... i do enjoy the game, fighting is indeed something i find pretty tough, even against the ai op's.. maybe i'll find out one day
Oh okay then. I hope that one day you'd find what it is that's been bugging you with the game.
Continuation of my campaign as Sparta:

As I think this might perhaps be the last update from me in regards to the war taking place between Sparta and Macedonia, I'll just share to you guys the highlights:

1st Picture:
Syracusae attempting to relieve the fighting between Sparta and Macedonia in Grecia by sending one of its armies straight into the Macedonia province. As a result, this forced Macedonia to pull its army in Grecia to fight the invading Syracusae army, allowing me to buy some time for my Spartan army to regain its strength. Sadly, the Syracusae army was completely obliterated by the Macedonian army. We will never forget you!

2nd Picture:
Meanwhile in Asia Minor, the citizens of Lycia had to deal with a corrupt governor for several years. Something that I will definitely try to deal with after my war with Macedonia is finished.

3rd Picture:
All these battles have prepared us for this moment. Spartans! Today we march to Macedonia!

4th Picture:
This is by far my favorite picture of all the pictures I've shared. Two clashes took place between the two armies. The first one ended in a draw, while the Spartan army lost the second clash. The defenses surrounding Macedonia (region) was indeed remarkable.

Game: Field of Glory: Empires
Attachments:
Still adventuring through Vvardenfell.
Attachments:
1.jpeg (475 Kb)
2.jpeg (468 Kb)
3.jpeg (478 Kb)
4.jpeg (489 Kb)
5.jpeg (482 Kb)
6.jpeg (472 Kb)
Post edited May 28, 2020 by Vythonaut
Final Picture:
I chose to pull back my Spartan army from Macedonia (region) to recover. When the time is right, maybe I'll once again advance deeper into Macedonia's territory. For the meantime, I will let Macedonia deal with the revolt (indicated by the fern green colored region with blue stripes in between) that is taking place within the border of one of its regions. Hopefully, Macedonia loses some of its units in the process.

Game: Field of Glory: Empires
Attachments:
Preva: Continuation of my campaign as Sparta:

As I think this might perhaps be the last update from me in regards to the war taking place between Sparta and Macedonia, I'll just share to you guys the highlights:

1st Picture:
Syracusae attempting to relieve the fighting between Sparta and Macedonia in Grecia by sending one of its armies straight into the Macedonia province. As a result, this forced Macedonia to pull its army in Grecia to fight the invading Syracusae army, allowing me to buy some time for my Spartan army to regain its strength. Sadly, the Syracusae army was completely obliterated by the Macedonian army. We will never forget you!

2nd Picture:
Meanwhile in Asia Minor, the citizens of Lycia had to deal with a corrupt governor for several years. Something that I will definitely try to deal with after my war with Macedonia is finished.

3rd Picture:
All these battles have prepared us for this moment. Spartans! Today we march to Macedonia!

4th Picture:
This is by far my favorite picture of all the pictures I've shared. Two clashes took place between the two armies. The first one ended in a draw, while the Spartan army lost the second clash. The defenses surrounding the city of Macedonia was indeed remarkable.
It was nice to follow the on and of going against macedonia! gl with the rest of your game
Preva: Continuation of my campaign as Sparta:

1st Picture:

2nd Picture:

3rd Picture:

4th Picture:
This is by far my favorite picture of all the pictures I've shared. Two clashes took place between the two armies. The first one ended in a draw, while the Spartan army lost the second clash. The defenses surrounding the city of Macedonia was indeed remarkable.
Radiance1979: It was nice to follow the on and of going against macedonia! gl with the rest of your game
Thanks! Good luck with the rest of your game too! :)
Wind, in september
follows the sun(clouds)
in-game

;P ;P ;P
Attachments:
Overreact much?
Nice carpet
Things always seem to lead back here
Construction site, post ambush
Apparently cleanliness isn't a high priority
akyle32: Im not at home right now but Ive been having a lot of fun playing Civilization 5 since Epic released it for free. Playing games in my laptop are a lot comfortable now since I bought a cooling pad. if youre looking for a cooling pad for your laptop, you should check out this website.
I think you're referring to Civilization 6 (?)
Preva: I think you're referring to Civilization 6 (?)
Don't feed the spammer/bot. =P
Preva: I think you're referring to Civilization 6 (?)
Mr.Mumbles: Don't feed the spammer/bot. =P
My mistake. Actually I didn't finish reading his whole paragraph haha. My mind was immediately focused on correcting the mistake the user made on the Civilization title the moment I noticed it lol. If I had continued reading, probably I would've found out that the post was merely a spam. Thanks tho. :)
Post edited May 29, 2020 by Preva
limit this limit that... screenshots can only be 500 kb at most... you can only attach 5 screens to a post.... I rather see a drm inflicted world then feel limited in screenshot sharing!!!!

anyways some pictures from a mission in the first campaign - Sanctus Reach
Attachments:
Here's a screenshot from the game I'm thinking of playing next.

(Perhaps this screenshot could be said to mark the end of a short, failed playthrough.)

(By the way, my plan is to take the generation skip route, which is the fastest route through the game.)
Attachments: