It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After finally finishing the Homeworld campaign after over a decade I started playing Homeworld II.
Attachments:
ss00001.jpg (423 Kb)
XzAr_79: Why can't I find women giving a bear hug but only spiders and other monsters?
Mr.Mumbles: Giant arachnids need love too. Maybe you're the monster! =P
But..but...LOL
Well when i want a pause from those lovely arachnids (there are too much of them progressing in the dungeon) i play this... At least there are no spiders. And I have weapons i'd like to use against those spiders
Attachments:
this game has an amazing lifespan in addition to its graphic and narrative riches.
Attachments:
gvyop: this game has an amazing lifespan in addition to its graphic and narrative riches.
Every time I see a picture of this game's stairs I'm just thinking how those supports should not work, even in fantasy form.
gvyop: this game has an amazing lifespan in addition to its graphic and narrative riches.
What game is that?
low rated
XzAr_79: What game is that?
I think it might be Tower of Time
XzAr_79: What game is that?
GameRager: I think it might be Tower of Time
right. neverheless, the game is quite easy
The King's Bird

Recently picked this up DRM-free on the humble store during a sale (still think it's on sale there at the moment).

It's one of those games for masochists who like dying over and over trying to achieve a perfect run (reminds me a little of Dustforce DX).

However, the developers added assists that make the game playable for people with poor reaction times or other health problems. There are options like invulnerability, slowing down game speed, infinite glide, skip to the next checkpoint if you die too much, etc.

I'm not sure how I feel about the game. Even with the assists, there are some levels that were incredibly annoying and difficult thanks to poor level design riddled with impossible jumps and pits of death, but there are also several levels that are nice and enjoyable.
Attachments:
Styx: Shards of Darkness

Played though the first and really liked it.. the second one here is not disappointing at all, more indepth stealth and fighiting but overall really fun! Might have to break off for the new Wolfenstien though <3
They are billions. Brilliant game!

- Cape Storm level first attempt
- Uhm uh oh, this is not going to go well (it didn't)
- Second attempt (complete failure again)
- Third attempt with better tech unlocked first (successful finally!)
- One of the many, many failures on the narrow pass level.
Attachments:
uh_oh.jpg (383 Kb)
A collection (not complete by far yet)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/787504733804025933/324D986B0E3AFCC4B3ADCA2B67EBC851E7838137/
Sarafan: Does it require the DVD in your drive while playing? If so, it's a form of DRM. :) I find it more irritating than a client requirement to be honest. Usually it takes more time to get the box, pull the DVD out of it, place it into the drive and wait until it starts. Nothing beats a true DRM-free version however. :)
I forgot in what thread we've talked about this but just now randomly stumbled upon it again so here goes.

The box is Tomb Raider: Ultimate Collection, distributed by Cenega (a Czech game distribution company). This version was only ever sold in Europe and most likely only in the V4 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary for those who don't know).

Here is a picture of the box.

It contains everything, including the pretty rare Lost Artifact for TR3.

Everything plays without the disc in the drive. Tried TR 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Currently playing TR3. Will supply a screenshot later to stay on topic :P

EDIT:
Added a screenshot
Attachments:
tr3.jpg (497 Kb)
Post edited February 20, 2020 by idbeholdME
idbeholdME: Everything plays without the disc in the drive. Tried TR 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Nice edition. :) So it's a true DRM-free version. BTW Cenega is currently owned by Russian 1C Company, but indeed distributes games in Czech, Poland and in a few other countries. It's well known in Poland. It was the main rival of CD Projekt back in the days when the company still distributed physical games. :)
Sarafan: Nice edition. :) So it's a true DRM-free version. BTW Cenega is currently owned by Russian 1C Company, but indeed distributes games in Czech, Poland and in a few other countries. It's well known in Poland. It was the main rival of CD Projekt back in the days when the company still distributed physical games. :)
I should have read the wiki page about it. Used to be Bohemia Interactive and was acquired by 1C in 2005.

Funny thing is, I live like 350m away from their headquarters in the Czech Republic and I had no idea until recently.
Post edited February 20, 2020 by idbeholdME
Started playing Candleman. Cute, little and very "cinematic" platform...
Attachments:
Post edited February 23, 2020 by KingofGnG