It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
ahab: I've completed it multiple times and it still has problems, and something dosen't have to be mainstream to have a following of sheep, don't be silly.
Says the person who's completed it multiple times.... ;)
DukeDuvel: *swings a bat*
Stoltverd: Pfffffff
*Shoots a double barreled shotgun*
We know all, what we have to do in a zombie apocalypse. :D
mrking58: It wasn't a joke. The game you wanted was between those two games.

BTW GOG is now removing the game from their site and the developers have now removed the game from everyone's account plus they have now removed it from Steam and every other site you use. Also all the cd copies of the game have now been burned so you can use them. Even the illegal site the game has disappeared. So now there is no way of getting it. Good luck
UncleOvid: Oh, I have a copy. You can have it. I think it kind of sucks.
I am coming round to your house and will be burning the copy
kklsid: *ouchhhhhh*

The final... count...
down...

Oh dear god, this is bad.
I think my ears are bleeding. Excuse me for a second.
Mandylion: ... don't worry that's perfectly normal after the second chorus ;-)

*Gravity slowly dragging the pitch down to earth again*
I think my last post just vanished in deep space.

Anyway. That was quite the space ride. And a lot cheaper than the offers of Lord British.

Now back to the gam..... oh. Torchlight. You're still there?
bam bam baaaaaaaaaam

Torchkaene,.. jacklight torchkaene
DukeDuvel: Tss... zombie killing is an art my friend. The feel of the wood against the skin, the vibration feedback when the bat connects... the rain of guts 'n gore... hmm.... Subtle 'n sweet...
+1

Disturbing how it applies to killing living enemies too :p
ahab: And I say your following the crowd with no independent thought like a good little sheep
CorranHorn: Have you played the game? I played it recently and I can not think of any game that is like Deus Ex, pls name one that is;)?
Deus Ex incorporates many pieces that directly remind me of other games I've played, but I'm just going to go with the safe answer: Deus Ex Human Revolution. So there.
Cruin: Hah,
*Revs up the Lawn Mower*
*shrugs, continues eating juicy, juicy brains*
mkess: We know all, what we have to do in a zombie apocalypse. :D
Trip the guy running next to you and get away while they eat his brain?
Man I have been staying awake just too see Tomb Raider Trilogy on sale for the third time. I could not care less about anything else, almost picked up Evoland though.
DukeDuvel: Tss... zombie killing is an art my friend. The feel of the wood against the skin, the vibration feedback when the bat connects... the rain of guts 'n gore... hmm.... Subtle 'n sweet...
YEah, shotguns make such a clean kill :P
Shendue:
ahab: I've completed it multiple times and it still has problems, and something dosen't have to be mainstream to have a following of sheep, don't be silly.
Dude relax, ok we get it you dont really think Deus Ex is a great game. Can we go back to having civil discussions and enjoying the sale?
mkess: We know all, what we have to do in a zombie apocalypse. :D
Chevette: Trip the guy running next to you and get away while they eat his brain?
As in most similar situations. You don't need to be fast, just faster than the person next to you. :-)
Stoltverd: AAAAAAAAND torchlight is frozen now...
120. Seems to tick down every 30-60 seconds or so. So about 2 hours from now we should have a new game :P
Chevette: Says the person who's completed it multiple times.... ;)
How does playing old games not being mainstream have anything to do with me playing deus ex?