It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
bell02: " did i miss NWN 2? "

"yes you did "

" ok, then i can kill myself ^^ "
Both Neverwinters are still to come.
morciu: TL is moving faster than I expected

Also here's a code for it VPQP-XFHF-967Q-2SDR
DukeDuvel: Ok... old geezer here. But are these steam or gog keys? And where do I enter them in gog?
I didn't know either at first. They're GOG keys. Go to gog.com/gift to input them. If they're still good, you get the game. If not, it'll say invalid code or code already used.
bell02: " did i miss NWN 2? "

"yes you did "

" ok, then i can kill myself ^^ "
I think NWN 1 is still available, if that's any consolation.
Edit: Apparently NWN 2 is still available too. :)
Post edited November 15, 2013 by JohnnyDollar
So by them posting "last chance" Im assuming that this is the last or next to last day of the sale right?
itchy01ca01: So by them posting "last chance" Im assuming that this is the last or next to last day of the sale right?
It means the last chance to get the game at this reduced cost.
itchy01ca01: So by them posting "last chance" Im assuming that this is the last or next to last day of the sale right?
It's the last time that game will be offered during this sale event.
Cardian: Then you were doing it wrong.
jamotide: Probably did, don't really like action games.
That's why you were doing it wrong. I prefer playing Deus Ex as a stealth game, for instance. Not much action going on there. You can play it in a ton of different ways.
The last chance that the game will be on sale.
Has anybody stayed awake for this entire sale?
mm3n: May you miss the game YOU wanted for the bad joke. >.>
mrking58: It wasn't a joke. The game you wanted was between those two games.

BTW GOG is now removing the game from their site and the developers have now removed the game from everyone's account plus they have now removed it from Steam and every other site you use. Also all the cd copies of the game have now been burned so you can use them. Even the illegal site the game has disappeared. So now there is no way of getting it. Good luck
Oh, I have a copy. You can have it. I think it kind of sucks.
It only means it's the last time this game will show up on this particular promo.

It could be over in a couple of hours. But knowing games like Omerta are still coming up, it could also take 2 days.
I would buy all these games if I had the money and time for all of them but with the precious time I have, I have a dedicated heart to a few games. Then again, I am spending my Friday afternoon and evening looking on the web while watching a game sale to see the next one. Irony. Hehe.
How much time is left all depends on how sloooowwwlllyyy the unpopular games sell!
15K posts!
moochorama: Does anyone know if there are limits on paypal transactions? I've been buying 1.. or 2.. or 7 games I didn't plan on buying, and now I'm worried that paypal will get suspicious about my purchases in the past 2 days. If it doesn't work when Don't Starve comes up I'm going to cry!
PayPal didn't have a problem with my twenty plus purchases but I did get a phone call from my bank about fraudulent charges. So I think you are good.