It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: Hatoful Boyfriend - quick! Hide the page from C -- and it's gone.
Too late he saw it, I even told him.

But what scares me is that it lasted only a few seconds.
They should have to give KRZ away for free, considering its abandoned state.
No chance to even see which game's on sale. The image just keeps loading endlessly. :/
BananaJane: It's been like 16 seasons and kentucky route zero still isn't finished yet ?
Oh, don't worry. Only a few months ago the devs said that they nearly have finished the penultimate chapter ... yes, really!
Remember to post what freebies you got - the games are also part of the sale, which means we might get some advanced knowledge.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by Getcomposted
yogsloth: They should have to give KRZ away for free, considering its abandoned state.
According to the devs it is not abandoned at all. It is just going reeeeeaaaalyyyyyyy sloooooooooowwwwww *zzzzzzzzzz*
60% off, that's a bloody good discount for Hand of Fate.
Only 25 copies.
Getcomposted: Remember to post what freebies you got - the games are also part of the sale, which means we might get some advanced knowledge.
I got Jotun.
PaterAlf: I got Jotun.
I got it too.
I'm stuck with hand of fate, though. The offer already run out but my browser is still thinking about it.
Hey so in my email it showed pillars of eternity being 60% off, its not like that in the main page, was this an error on gogs emailer's part?
Attachments:
147.png (484 Kb)
UntoldEdman: Hey so in my email it showed pillars of eternity being 60% off, its not like that in the main page, was this an error on gogs emailer's part?
I think it was the Hero Edition (check page 1 of this thread to be sure) that was marked down, but only a certain number of units at a time. Once all of the games have gone through, it will likely come up again with more units at some point.
Got here way after the sale began and with so many insomnia threads and so many comments in each, can someone tell me why there are so fewer copies of each game in this one? Are they hoping to be done in one day or is it still going to be a weeklong sale? I'm sorta confused by this one compared to the last couple.
UntoldEdman: Hey so in my email it showed pillars of eternity being 60% off, its not like that in the main page, was this an error on gogs emailer's part?
No, it was correct.
The deals constantly change though.
It might come back later.
it was 60% off, as one of the limited quantity flash deals.
Hi, I am having too many troubles with the site at the moment, so I will stop updating the first post in this thread and link to the reddit thread instead.