It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

THE WITCHER 3, 50% OFF!

GET IT NOW!
SinValor: THE WITCHER 3, 50% OFF!

GET IT NOW!
WHAT WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN ????

ok this sale is going too fast. I don't like it.
I like GOG but if they keep doing these BS sales Im going back to Steam. I dont need a cheap sales trick/game to entice me to buy a game. Of course these are the same guys that said they were going out of buisness years ago just to make some sales so this kinda crap shouldnt surprise me.
Zillatain: Wow. Just for the hell of it, I happened to look at my stats thread of the previous Insomnia Sale two days ago. Saw when it was posted and thought "This is about the time they would have an Insomnia sale again." And now here it is.

This one doesn't seem to have as much that I'm interested in at this time or I already have the ones I would be interested in. Though stupidly I'll keep checking. You never know...

Since this one appears to be a bit different than previous ones, I don't know if I'll even attempt a 'Stats Thread' (if nobody else does it). It doesn't really look like it's following rounds. It seems more random with smaller amounts each time. Also I really don't have the time like last time.
i remember this thread! with everything going by so fast, you forget how much cash this puppy generates. I mean for six days, that's quite a payday.
SirHandsome: I like GOG but if they keep doing these BS sales Im going back to Steam. I dont need a cheap sales trick/game to entice me to buy a game. Of course these are the same guys that said they were going out of buisness years ago just to make some sales so this kinda crap shouldnt surprise me.
If a sale format you don't like is enough to get you to switch to Steam, I'm not sure why you're here in the first place.
SirHandsome: I like GOG but if they keep doing these BS sales Im going back to Steam. I dont need a cheap sales trick/game to entice me to buy a game. Of course these are the same guys that said they were going out of buisness years ago just to make some sales so this kinda crap shouldnt surprise me.
Marioface5: If a sale format you don't like is enough to get you to switch to Steam, I'm not sure why you're here in the first place.
he's trolling. he's been here since 2010 and insomnia sales have been going on since before I joined.
I just noticed something silly in planning ahead which games to buy to get the free game...

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is listed as Action, yet the Upgrade for it is listed as Adventure...
mrkgnao: It's not the only one. I don't think GOG works in strict rounds this time. I expect it either is somewhat unlucky, RNG-wise, or it is set to appear with lower frequency than other games. I'm pretty sure it will reappear (again and again and again). Yawn...
Shendue: It still doesn't show up.
I'm pretty sure I've seen every other title repeated now, but not the D&D enhanched bundle.
You're right. By now it's only now left to appear only once. Weird.
Shendue: It still doesn't show up.
I'm pretty sure I've seen every other title repeated now, but not the D&D enhanched bundle.
mrkgnao: You're right. By now it's only now left to appear only once. Weird.
I assume it was either a mistake or, more likely, a random entry in the sale for whatever reason.
Marioface5: If a sale format you don't like is enough to get you to switch to Steam, I'm not sure why you're here in the first place.
Crewdroog: he's trolling. he's been here since 2010 and insomnia sales have been going on since before I joined.
I have 72 games on Steam, an account I started in 2012, thats over twice as many games as I have here. GOG should stick to selling games, not running gimmicks, they have the better platform after all.
Did Starbound come up? i certainly hope not - can't stay asleep :).
edit: wrong thread, sorry, guys.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Andremop
Ok I saw the full list... there are only few title that I want to get for that price:
System shock and maybe Terraria.

the witcher 3 and divinity original sin are still too high price.

Also I suggest to buy Dreamfall Chapters... I got it in the last insomnia sale, it was 13€, now it's 8€ and now it come with 4/5 book, I think is a good price.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by LiefLayer
I'm back, like a fake coin.

I see the rate has slowed from "crack-head on speed" to merely "soapbox-kart racer... on crack"
So, it seems the "next up" button does not show up for me in Firefox, in Chrome I can see it, however. Just tried to disably adblock etc, but that doesn't seem to make a difference....
Is this the same for everyone, or is it just me? Not that it's that helpful, but still...