It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dang it! Missed The Dig. Guys, don't try and cook your kids' lunch while monitoring the promo!
Ungunbu: For me the image isn't updating
Ditto :(
But if you click on the empty space, it takes you to the checkout page, and what if I don't want to buy it?
I can't cancel the order! (Which is why I now have three pending orders on my account... from the first hour of the sale.)
System Shock, The Dig... so many games that I don't even see before they're done. My page doesn't upload very accurately right now. :)
I've been trying to keep a timer in post 50, but in about an hour, I'm off to work...hopefully someone will have a working script soon....
Thread stuck?
The Wolf Among Us: -80% (40 units)
Dang, missed System Shock. :/
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Ultimate Edition: -75% (25 units)
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition: -85% (40 units)
Post edited March 21, 2016 by Grargar
Is anyone else still getting a blank image on the front page?
Someone said to click the blank space if the image doesn`t load.
Slight problem, it then leaves that stuck in our queue of things waiting to be paid for...
LEGO Batman: The Video Game: -75% (25 units)
Snagged Sins. If this is too complicated I'm coming back to blow up everyone who said, "Grab it tinyE! You'll love it!" :P
Just had my first funny sale moment:

"Oh good, Witcher - EVERYONE already has this one, time to get some stuff done... "

"... IT'S ALREADY GONE?!?!?!"
Lego Batman. Would be pretty cool to see some new Lego games. Not that I believe WB remembers we still exist. And not like anyone will see this post in the next 15 minutes.