It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is anyone going to put a Tracker thread on the Buy 10 more Insomnia titles to unlock a free game deal ?

Mystery game tracking . . . or is that what this thread is for?
omega64: I can still wait for a lower price. :P
rgnrk: So do I, but it's also -apparently- a good game, so maybe they deserve the $.
I wanted to buy it with the DLCs, though.
They do, I just need to finish the last act of Witcher 2, I swear I'll do it.
Maybe. Someday surely.
I'd definitely buy The Witcher 3 if it were set in some futuristic dystopian setting...
wanderer_27: Is anyone going to put a Tracker thread on the Buy 10 more Insomnia titles to unlock a free game deal ?

Why?
It says it'll take games from the Insomnia, which would be the same list.
omega64: I can still wait for a lower price. :P
rgnrk: So do I, but it's also -apparently- a good game, so maybe they deserve the $.
I wanted to buy it with the DLCs, though.
I don't think there'll be a GotY edition if that's what you mean, and the DLCs/Add-Ons are worth the extra money unlike most DLCs nowadays
wanderer_27: Is anyone going to put a Tracker thread on the Buy 10 more Insomnia titles to unlock a free game deal ?

Well, the way they worded it only games that come up in Insomnia anyways can be mystery games, so I don't know if that would be strictly necessary.

Which doesn't mean that no one should if they want to.
Woohoo!!!! I love these things. But it looks like no freebies this time. Just an absurd buy 10 get one free.

I think they normally do it in this thread but it wholly depends on the OP.

I'm surprised that TW 3 is not going faster. I'm not buying it because my machine can't run it.

justanoldgamer: I think they normally do it in this thread but it wholly depends on the OP.

I'm surprised that TW 3 is not going faster. I'm not buying it because my machine can't run it.
It's not going faster because most people already bought it a few weeks back on sale :)
Tallima: Woohoo!!!! I love these things. But it looks like no freebies this time. Just an absurd buy 10 get one free.
Well, it doesn't say that there won't be free games popping up whenever...so, I suppose it could still be possible.
Austrobogulator: I'd definitely buy The Witcher 3 if it were set in some futuristic dystopian setting...
You should buy it with the current setting too. It's an awesome game imho.
omega64: They do, I just need to finish the last act of Witcher 2, I swear I'll do it.
Maybe. Someday surely.
I didn't even play the previous two. Just a bit of the first one.
JinKazaragi: I don't think there'll be a GotY edition if that's what you mean, and the DLCs/Add-Ons are worth the extra money unlike most DLCs nowadays
I finally bought it.
I'll wait for a little bit of a sale for the DLCs, though. As I'm not going to play the game anytime soon anyway.
Tallima: Woohoo!!!! I love these things. But it looks like no freebies this time. Just an absurd buy 10 get one free.
It's not that bad for Insomnia, as people buy lots of games. And it's not just 10 to get one free. That's the first 10. Afterwards, you get a free one for 9, and it'll go down until you get a new one each 5.

But unfortunately, for big collections like mine, it doesn't work that well.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by rgnrk
rgnrk: I'll wait for a little bit of a sale for the DLCs, though. As I'm not going to play the game anytime soon anyway.
To play the first you need to be Level 30 at least anyway. And the second isn't even out.
This is also the best price it has been, previous best 40% off...
Austrobogulator: I'd definitely buy The Witcher 3 if it were set in some futuristic dystopian setting...
blotunga: You should buy it with the current setting too. It's an awesome game imho.
Nah, I have a real hard time getting into most fantasy things. Sci-fi really speaks to me though, so I'm definitely interested in Cyberpunk 2077. But apparently that's going to be released in another 60 or so years :(