It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's probably a mix of people going away, certain hours of lower population, and also people getting pissed off certain stuff isn't wasting hours/days waiting on it to maybe pop up.
Niggles: I thought mine was as well until i checked that initial go at buying Broken Sword pack actually went through lol
Have you checked the order status in your account? Because that's what sort of happened to me. And I got the last two games. But the order is set as not yet paid.
Tekkaman-James: Credit card companies can oftentimes make no sense. You could do one too many transactions in a day and they'll block you; you could simply not have made a transaction in a long time and they'll block you; yet, if some internet goon steals your account number and tries to go on a shopping spree, it seems to always be accepted. Such is life.

That said, I hope you can get it sorted sooner rather than later. This would be quite the lame way to have to sit this sale out.
Niggles: Had it happen to me. Blocked due to their online security thinking was fraud. Didnt have an auto whitelist for regular transactions with x companies... pain in ass while in middle of gog sale to resolve.
Keep a spare card nowadays....
I wouldn't have this issue if GOG just supported Ideal like Origin, Uplay and Steam do. >_<
Wouldn't even need a creditcard if not for this site.
Niggles: Had it happen to me. Blocked due to their online security thinking was fraud. Didnt have an auto whitelist for regular transactions with x companies... pain in ass while in middle of gog sale to resolve.
Keep a spare card nowadays....
omega64: I wouldn't have this issue if GOG just supported Ideal like Origin, Uplay and Steam do. >_<
Wouldn't even need a creditcard if not for this site.
I have main debit visa with my bank. a secondary one i use when going overseas & prepaid mastercard for online stuffs....
Niggles: I thought mine was as well until i checked that initial go at buying Broken Sword pack actually went through lol
rgnrk: Have you checked the order status in your account? Because that's what sort of happened to me. And I got the last two games. But the order is set as not yet paid.
Didnt have time. Have card details stored using gogs new thingie...typed in security code then away it went...
Post edited March 23, 2016 by Niggles
Another stretch where I own all the games already. Just give me TIE Fighter so I can quit caring about this sale!
This coincidental set of pricier entries gave me the opportunity to take a much-needed break. Thanks, GOG!
I swear to god GoG knows when I'm away from the computer....I've missed Way of the Samurai every single frickin' timmmmeeeeee by one or two games ><

See this is why I should just shut myself in my office for the entire sale and have a bucket beside my desk.
Landrider: See this is why I should just shut myself in my office for the entire sale and have a bucket beside my desk.
Now, you're thinking like a true insomniac! Welcome!
Anno it's not a illusion Anno is back.
Pidgeot: snip
mrkgnao: snip
Just my luck...hope to get it before promo ends..Anyway, thx
Post edited March 24, 2016 by tburger
Legend of Kyrandia pack listed at 2 copies?!?
Frigging ANNO pack has appeared 4 times today, and the D&D pack only once! Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Tekkaman-James: Legend of Kyrandia pack listed at 2 copies?!?
Lucky you, I only saw 1. xD
Post edited March 24, 2016 by muntdefems
I've bought 10 games but i don't receive any free key. I check my email and the "learn more" button and no key there.
muntdefems: Frigging ANNO pack has appeared 4 times today, and the D&D pack only once! Grrrrrrrr!!!!
No doubt, I'm on a budget and at $60 for that thing it's not happening. I'm counting on seeing it roll around and being there but I can't stay on here all day and night -- have a job, need to eat, not stink, you know normal stuff. It's infuriating how they're handling that one.

What category is D&D showing up as? Adventure, Role Playing?
Post edited March 24, 2016 by tanukisuit
er_piltrafilla: [snip]
Freebies aren't always issued immediately. Give the system a few hours to get it processed. If nothing appears by tomorrow, contact GOG support. Of course, I doubt you'll need to actually do that. Just give it time.