It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A whole new epic quest line spanning 4 acts, accompanied by 15 additional side quests, new weapons, enemies, and more. Titan Quest: Eternal Embers is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 10th December 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Wait, so the new expansion is locked unless you finished normal difficulty? (i loved the original game with Immortal Quest.And i love Grim Dawn best of both worlds.havent tried Ragnarok or Atlantis at this point).
Oddeus: 1. What we urgently need is more space for collecting items and some kind of showroom to display the collected armors.
idbeholdME: Just download TQVault. Infinite space for all your hoarding needs. Pretty much a necessary thing when playing the game, same as GDStash for Grim Dawn.
Tried it, but it´s more of an external hack program, and it has no mannequin of sorts to display equipment.
What I´m thinking of, resembles the starting menu, where you can scroll through your characters. But instead of showing the equipped items of your character, it shows an unplayable mannequin with the option to display the parts of the armors, that you already found / unlocked. Parts, that you haven´t found, will not be displayed.
idbeholdME: The hardest part of summoners in Titan Quest is the normal difficulty. Once you get past that into the next difficulty, the summons receive huge HP scaling bonuses so they can actually live for a while. I recommend trying out the Epic difficulty.

My Nature + Spirit summoner was probably the most AFK build I managed to make in TQ. You just heal your summons and by juggling Mind Control with Refresh, you can add a whole army of mind controlled creatures to your standard summons (3 wolves, Dryad, Liche, Outsider and 3+ Mind Controlled monsters). If you want to help your menagerie instead of just running around, you can cast Plague on the enemies for total destruction.
Ah, saw the steam guide, nature and spirit is called the soothsayer build, its the best summoner build I can make and its slow. Really hope I can find a 2nd +1 nature mastery item soon so I can have 3 wolves.

Theres so much distance running it would take a long while for me to advance other builds to Hades. Really want to progress further after the River Styx rather than revisit old maps.

Was faster finishing on diablo 3. Combat is fast in Path of Exile but I think I'm only in act IV or V.
It's just amazing that this game is still getting content

But I just can't bear to play it again until cosmetic slots are introduced - I want to have the spartan look throughout the game dammit!
urg... still need to finish game ...

thankfully they've added controller support!
Deleted
Post edited December 04, 2021 by MarkoH01
ThomNG: Enjoy, Titan Slayers! The Eternal Embers of Titan Quest are still glowing strong!
Not as long as you take away features from gog users like achievements, Galaxy overlay or whatever they want to remove "only for gog users", which are present in competing stores. I am sick of this situation, tired of being forced to choose between features or drm free when it is possible to have both with gog and galaxy, I will not support companies that belittle us as users.

I will focus on games that don't take away features like Grim Dawn. You can keep your games, there are companies worth supporting in gog.
ThomNG: Enjoy, Titan Slayers! The Eternal Embers of Titan Quest are still glowing strong!
Xabyer_B: Not as long as you take away features from gog users like achievements, Galaxy overlay or whatever they want to remove "only for gog users", which are present in competing stores. I am sick of this situation, tired of being forced to choose between features or drm free when it is possible to have both with gog and galaxy, I will not support companies that belittle us as users.

I will focus on games that don't take away features like Grim Dawn. You can keep your games, there are companies worth supporting in gog.
I'm not sure what are you talking about. They've just added achievements for Titan Quest in Galaxy.
TZODnmr2k5: I did not even know they had a game+ mode, so at what point can I go from normal to epic, then legendary?
Dray2k: The epic and legendary modes ARE the new game+ (or you could even consider the gradual progression intrinsic to the base game design, so even newgame+ modes ARE normal playthroughs, the difficulty spike comes through playing the game as linear progression does its thing). You get better item drops and the monsters get harder as well. Its designed so you play through difficulty setting 1, 2 and then 3 (and 4,5, etc).

Its sort of game design is called linear difficulty progression. Playing through a game doesn't mean seeing everything the game offers. Hack and Slash games were one of the first genres that pioneered this. That you are able to difficulty is simply just giving the player choices. There are some mods of hack and slash game that takes this to the extreme, like The Hell 2 mod for the classic Diablo. Which has like a billion different modes and adjustments. It can get kinda insane if you want to push this stuff when you make a game.

Of course you can skip lets say a normal mode and jump straight into the harder thing, but its not different than gradually experiencing the game, its just that you skip some aspects for the game that you've most likely already seen. Both ways (playing the game through the beginning in normal mode and then "unlocking" stuff or skipping difficulties and play on legendary) are intentional design choices due to how hack and slash games work.
Thanks for clearing this up for me, this info is much appreciated!

I just read that you don't have to play level 0-70, you can actually continue from your current level and hop right into legendary!
The base game was a freebie on Steam and it's not even discounted here
The ancient art of milking the dead donkey is always in trend.

The answer to a question "Are people who f***ed up already two expansions for a once great game capable not to f*** up the third?" is obvious.

There is no and will never be better TQ than good old Gold Edition with fan patch.
Post edited December 04, 2021 by Flagris
It's really nice to see the game still recieving expensions as well as updates for the base game. But:
The game could need some form of a robust shadow system. Shadows are flickering whenever the camera is moving. That is simply nothing that has to happen today. Speaking about flickering, the game needs a good AntiAliasingSolution as well. (currently the only options are Off and FXAA) Maybe ask Nvidia if they want to patch in DLSS for you? Marketingwise, this would be a really good choice as well, big tech press would probably even feature the game once again...
Ravinius: I'm not sure what are you talking about. They've just added achievements for Titan Quest in Galaxy.
I can confirm this and the achievements also do work ... however - unfortunately they don't unlock in retrospective so you will have to replay the game to unlock them.
TZODnmr2k5: Thanks for clearing this up for me, this info is much appreciated!
It was a dumb choice by IronLore back in the day to call "Epic" and "Legendary" "difficulty modes". There never were any "difficulty modes" in TQ, the game only features a one-fits-all difficulty as well as two times "new game+" diguised as "difficulty modes".
Post edited December 04, 2021 by RadonGOG
high rated
RadonGOG: It's really nice to see the game still recieving expensions as well as updates for the base game. But:
The game could need some form of a robust shadow system. Shadows are flickering whenever the camera is moving. That is simply nothing that has to happen today. Speaking about flickering, the game needs a good AntiAliasingSolution as well. (currently the only options are Off and FXAA) Maybe ask Nvidia if they want to patch in DLSS for you? Marketingwise, this would be a really good choice as well, big tech press would probably even feature the game once again...
You are talking to the PR guy who tends not even to do proper PR other than shouting "have fun" and disappear again. I really doubt that he will forward any of the ideas posted here.