It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A whole new epic quest line spanning 4 acts, accompanied by 15 additional side quests, new weapons, enemies, and more. Titan Quest: Eternal Embers is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 10th December 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Wishmaster777: Upgrade means nothing if they haven't fixed anything. And i would like to know if they have. There is no changelog for the new version of the game.
See the screenshot I put in the previous post with the list of changes (''changelog''). Also included is the list of fixes the title has received.
high rated
DiffuseReflection: The link is not working for me, just redirects to the GOG games list.
It should work now :)
UCrest: Upgraded to version 2.9. A rather late update I would say...
Wishmaster777: Upgrade means nothing if they haven't fixed anything. And i would like to know if they have. There is no changelog for the new version of the game.
On another store page for this DLC the pubishers only say about improved rendering and performance, better region loading near dungeons and lots of small improvements, a real changelog really would be good.
The link works now, thank you.
Am I correct in understanding that this DLC works only if you play "in Legendary difficulty"?
Post edited December 03, 2021 by mrkgnao
SansearVX: On another store page for this DLC the pubishers only say about improved rendering and performance, better region loading near dungeons and lots of small improvements, a real changelog really would be good.
You may find this changelog helpful. Although I don't know if it is up to date today.
Link: https://titanquestgame.com/pcchangelog/TQ_AnniversaryEdition_FullChangelog.txt
Post edited December 03, 2021 by UCrest
low rated
SansearVX: On another store page for this DLC the pubishers only say about improved rendering and performance, better region loading near dungeons and lots of small improvements, a real changelog really would be good.
UCrest: You may find this changelog helpful. Although I don't know if it is up to date today.
Link: https://titanquestgame.com/pcchangelog/TQ_AnniversaryEdition_FullChangelog.txt
Dude, that is a changelog for the first release of the Anniversary Edition.
Only way to get soundtracks is by extracting them from the game files, thanks thq!
Also, just read that the game is tied to 60fps, meaning if you have >60hz the game will play faster.
Wonder if that's been changed, or any other meaningful change with yet another expansion?
Wishmaster777: Dude, that is a changelog for the first release of the Anniversary Edition.
That's why I said I don't know if it's up to date as of today. Take a look at this one...
Link: https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/titan-quest-atlantis-community/news

Edit.- I can't find another changelog for the game as of today with the details of the changes. :(
Post edited December 03, 2021 by UCrest
low rated
Wishmaster777: Dude, that is a changelog for the first release of the Anniversary Edition.
UCrest: That's why I said I don't know if it's up to date as of today. Take a look at this one...
Link: https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/titan-quest-atlantis-community/news
This one literally has this written on the post: Added by Reinhard Pollice over 2 years ago
My man, take a break. It is too much of internet for you today. :-D Hahaha. :-D
I can see that the version has been upgraded to 2.10.19520. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find a changelog.

Right now I see 2 issues:

- There are new links on the main menu for buying the different expansions (including "eternal embers") but when I click on them, they open Epic Games Store instead of GOG.
- Equipment for my current character appears all in red with a message "requires the content Ragnarok". I do have Ragnarok installed (it is precisely the expansion I am playing right now) so I guess it must be a bug that will be corrected soon.

Other than that, I did not play further in the game... cannot say anything about performance or fixed issues.
Wishmaster777: This one literally has this written on the post: Added by Reinhard Pollice over 2 years ago
My man, take a break. It is too much of internet for you today. :-D Hahaha. :-D
That's all I've found on the internet. Sorry! :(
GOG.com: A whole new epic quest line spanning 4 acts, accompanied by 15 additional side quests, new weapons, enemies, and more. Titan Quest: Eternal Embers is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 10th December 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Nice, I have a physical copy of the game and the Anniversary Edition on Steam but I may need to grab it on GOG along with this DLC. Glad to see such an old game is still receiving content!
low rated
The game keeps crashing a lot via the Gog Galaxy. It crashed more than 10 times, and i have managed to enter the game only once...
esanchis: - Equipment for my current character appears all in red with a message "requires the content Ragnarok". I do have Ragnarok installed (it is precisely the expansion I am playing right now) so I guess it must be a bug that will be corrected soon.
DRM free, haha XD

Well aside from my joke, there is still a problem when people see the loot related to the DLC and can't collect it because they don't have the necessary DLC. Which is a huge shame when players could just have better gear from the basic game.