It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A whole new epic quest line spanning 4 acts, accompanied by 15 additional side quests, new weapons, enemies, and more. Titan Quest: Eternal Embers is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 10th December 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
I bought the complete/definitive edition bundle, thinking I owned everything related to this game.
Now they release this new DLC, and they remove the definitive edition from the store.
I'm glad the game is getting new content, but that was a shady move.
I hate games which have a ton of separate DLCs, having a complete edition is the reason I bought it when I did.
It feels like I was tricked and now they're trying to get me to spend again, so in response I won't, at least not until it has a good discount.
esanchis: I can see that the version has been upgraded to 2.10.19520. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find a changelog.
The changelog is here.
mrkgnao: Am I correct in understanding that this DLC works only if you play "in Legendary difficulty"?
Yeah, I don't like the idea of the game behind a mandatory difficulty wall, I play on normal for a reason, so they just shot themselves in the foot as only elite gamers play with that difficulty, and they are a select few so they're gonna lose a lot of sales by walling off the majority of players...

Not only that but you have to start the whole game over again!
Post edited December 03, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5
I bought Eternals Embers ( I own also Ragnarok and Atlantis), install and updated the game, but now when i come in main menu it show that i own only basic Anniversary Edition game.

Please fix this.
Attachments:
tq_bug.jpg (181 Kb)
high rated
AWG43: Well aside from my joke, there is still a problem when people see the loot related to the DLC and can't collect it because they don't have the necessary DLC. Which is a huge shame when players could just have better gear from the basic game.
This still being the way drops work means that I will probably never get the Anniversary Edition. They are treating it like a DLC platform and it is quite obvious. The fact that the gear you don't have access to is still diluting the drop pool and is gently telling you the entire time to "BUY THE DLC NOW" is borderline criminal.

I'm doing just fine with my Titan Quest Gold. The game has already been the perfect length with just Immortal Throne. All these new acts and content would make taking a single character to Legendary an ordeal for several weeks.
Post edited December 03, 2021 by idbeholdME
kill3rman86: I bought Eternals Embers ( I own also Ragnarok and Atlantis), install and updated the game, but now when i come in main menu it show that i own only basic Anniversary Edition game.

Please fix this.
Just an idea

If you have installed the game via Galaxy keep an eye if the expansions are enabled. Maybe the new update mess with it and disable them .
idbeholdME: I'm doing just fine with my Titan Quest Gold. The game has already been the perfect length with just Immortal Throne. All these new acts and content would make taking a single character to Legendary an ordeal for several weeks.
I played Anniversary Edition with two previous DLCs couple of years ago so I can agree with you. Glad I could get Titan Quest Gold in time before it became unavailable for purchase.
Titan Quest is one of my all-time favorites. Glad to see more content, though it'll be a while to play it given I have a few more games ahead to brush off first. :)

On another note, it would be nice to see a sequel instead, rather than more DLC.
I have the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition as well as the Ragnarok and Atlantis expansions. I have not purchased Eternal Embers.

I downloaded and installed the Titan Quest update and now the main menu has buttons for purchasing the Ragnarok, Atlantis, and Eternal Embers updates, acting as if I do not already own two of these expansions. And clicking on the purchase buttons takes me to the Epic Games website.

Please fix this as soon as you can, GOG. Thank you.
AWG43: Well aside from my joke, there is still a problem when people see the loot related to the DLC and can't collect it because they don't have the necessary DLC. Which is a huge shame when players could just have better gear from the basic game.
idbeholdME: This still being the way drops work means that I will probably never get the Anniversary Edition. They are treating it like a DLC platform and it is quite obvious. The fact that the gear you don't have access to is still diluting the drop pool and is gently telling you the entire time to "BUY THE DLC NOW" is borderline criminal.

I'm doing just fine with my Titan Quest Gold. The game has already been the perfect length with just Immortal Throne. All these new acts and content would make taking a single character to Legendary an ordeal for several weeks.
The problem I have with my Titan Quest DVD edition, is that Win10 doesn´I let me apply patches. Not even the one which come with Immortal Throne. I can´t install the expansion. How do you do it?
You know on second thought I may get this after all...
Is the controller support live on GOG?
Edit: Yes c:
Post edited December 04, 2021 by LyxRok
low rated
During, and after, the still-unexplained debacle that was the "Hitman: Lame of the Year Edition", I asked that GOG please give us reassurance that at least our existing games won't be messed up with DRM in updates. There was no response, though granted I only made a few comments with my request here on the forum. Now, we apparently have a game expansion here where it actively unremembers content that users already own? Not exactly the same situation as with the Hitman Online release, but still.]

I don't understand how incidents like this happen on a "hand-picked, curated" store. No offense, but shouldn't the "hand-pickers" be ensuring there are no issues with games? If so, I again suggest testing them on an offline machine, yes, that means without Galaxy. To me, this issue is reminiscent of the past issue with Deus Ex Mankind Divided DLC. That is to say, I can understand if the "flaw" is only apparent at the very end of the game or something, but this is (and the Deus Ex was) literally something visible from a main menu with one click.
MarianFA: I downloaded and installed the Titan Quest update and now the main menu has buttons for purchasing the Ragnarok, Atlantis, and Eternal Embers updates, acting as if I do not already own two of these expansions.
Seconded. Since 2.10b, the game acts as if Atlantis and Ragnarok are not already installed, banning access to items from those two DLC.
Yup can confirm this. The files are all there in the game folder so something must have failed with the unlock mechanism. On the other hand they added achievements to GOG Galaxy for those that care for them (unless I'm slow and they did it already in some previous update).
Edit: I went to Titan Quest discord channel to report it, but apparently someone already reported it and devs are in contact with GOG to fix this.
Post edited December 04, 2021 by Ravinius