It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A whole new epic quest line spanning 4 acts, accompanied by 15 additional side quests, new weapons, enemies, and more. Titan Quest: Eternal Embers is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 10th December 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Interesting. They are still making content for this game? It might as well be the Skyrim of the Isometric RPG world. Not complaining of course. Looks interesting.
The link is not working for me, just redirects to the GOG games list.
high rated
Enjoy, Titan Slayers! The Eternal Embers of Titan Quest are still glowing strong!
Excellent! Titan Quest Anniversary Edition has just been updated with a hotfix. And now, a new expansion (the fourth expansion to be precise) with Titan Quest: Eternal Embers. Thank you, GOG!
low rated
How about the fixes for the numerous bugs the core game has? Also, what about bleeding and vitality damages resistances. Have you removed the difficulty penalties for them, or have you added those resistances to the existing in-game items?
The link is not working for me. On the main page (new filtering design) I can find only Anniversary Edition, in search little window I can get 3 games: Anniversary, Ragnarok and Atlantis.

GOG, what are you doing? Have you not tested your own changes???
Attachments:
Post edited December 03, 2021 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: The link is not working for me. On the main page (new filtering design) I can find only Anniversary Edition, in search little window I can get 3 games: Anniversary, Ragnarok and Atlantis.

GOG, what are you doing? Have you not tested your own changes???
Did you check the box on the right side "Show with DLCs and extra"

EDIT: Actually the dlc has disappeared from the store for now it seems.
Attachments:
Post edited December 03, 2021 by alexandros050
Wishmaster777: How about the fixes for the numerous bugs the core game has? Also, what about bleeding and vitality damages resistances. Have you removed the difficulty penalties for them, or have you added those resistances to the existing in-game items?
Upgraded to version 2.9. to 2.10b to 2.10c .A rather late update I would say...
Attachments:
Post edited December 04, 2021 by UCrest
low rated
The store doesn't display the page for the new expansion. It neither appears in the search results.
alexandros050: Did you check the box on the right side "Show with DLCs and extra"

EDIT: Actually the dlc has disappeared from the store for now it seems.
No, I didn't, thank you. So now in order to look up games I have to unclick (de-select) "New Arrivals" and click "Show with DLCs and extras" because that is very convenient way for me to search but I'm not very smart to know it or so it seems. I can see all 3 items now, alas no Eternal Embers for me. I hate this new design with all my heart.
Attachments:
Same here...
No store page?
low rated
Wishmaster777: How about the fixes for the numerous bugs the core game has? Also, what about bleeding and vitality damages resistances. Have you removed the difficulty penalties for them, or have you added those resistances to the existing in-game items?
UCrest: Upgraded to version 2.9. A rather late update I would say...
Upgrade means nothing if they haven't fixed anything. And i would like to know if they have. There is no changelog for the new version of the game.
DiffuseReflection: The link is not working for me, just redirects to the GOG games list.
goto gog.com
goto bottom
click on the right most game
Attachments:
Post edited December 03, 2021 by machaira
It's working now.