It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The classic FPS is back on modern computers thanks to the efforts of GOG and Nightdive Studios! Play a game based on the cult fantasy series by Robert Jordan and set in his rich fantasy universe.
Genre: Action, RPG, Strategy
Discount: 10% off until 13th April 2022, 1 PM UTC

Want to know more about The Wheel of Time? Watch the interview with one of the game’s original creators, Glen Dahlgren, performed by kilg0re_tr0ut on his channel on 6th April, at 6 PM UTC.
I played the game demo very long time ago. I never had chance to play a full game. Thanks for the game. Have to buy it right now!
VERY nice surprise and instabuy, thank you, GOG & Nightdive! :)
Post edited April 07, 2022 by Tarhiel
U WoT, m8?
low rated
Another lazy release without German
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRziU7D4JoI
No thanks
Dogmaus: Another lazy release without German
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRziU7D4JoI
No thanks
While the official inclusion of the German localisation would have been nice (I guess it could be another one of those instances where the rights to the localisation lie with the localisation studio which has no interest in making the localisation available again), I could imagine an unofficial solution popping up over here soon™.
A very nice surprise.

If I recall correctly, this was one of the first games to use the original Unreal engine (together with Klingon Honor Guard) and it included a couple of missions in which you had to use trap spells to defend your position against waves of enemies - kinda like what would become known as the tower defence genre later. So even just from a historical standpoint, this is a very interesting game indeed.
Post edited April 06, 2022 by Exsurgent
Nice addition, but I will stick to my boxed copy for now, until a more realistic price happens.
Another good old game brought to us by the fine folks at Night Dive Studios. Sad to hear about the lack of german for german fans.
This is a fantastic surprise and something I really did not think we would ever see on GOG. Thanks so much for another Legend Entertainment game!
high rated
If it's just a matter of unavailable sources, I could provide German files to GOG as I still have my retail copy.
AHF1349: If it's just a matter of unavailable sources, I could provide German files to GOG as I still have my retail copy.
It's likely not that easy.
GoG probably has access to the German localisation files as well, it's just that they maybe aren't allowed to include them, for not having the rights to do so.

If you could put together an unofficial patch and share it via this thread, that'd be great though.
Sometimes it is a matter of source, in this case indeed it is lazy, sometimes it is a matter of translations done externally, this is, a matter of rights. I'd bet for the former option this time because if I am not mistaken this game was multilingual originally (multiple languages i thesame box) at least in Europe.

Amazing and a very original and creative game from the hands of Legend Entertainment, indeed.
Post edited April 06, 2022 by Gudadantza
AHF1349: If it's just a matter of unavailable sources, I could provide German files to GOG as I still have my retail copy.
Swedrami: It's likely not that easy.
GoG probably has access to the German localisation files as well, it's just that they maybe aren't allowed to include them, for not having the rights to do so.

If you could put together an unofficial patch and share it via this thread, that'd be great though.
I know, just in case.
Well this was a really nice suprise!.

Wishlisted!
I'm sure that compiwareforum will have us covered, as usual.