It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
TommyTime: VPN.
Zergoss: Yeah, I used my VPN, I have both now
My first time using one for this site, lol.
Pond86: My boss is always voiced by her. Anyone else just sounds wrong. If they ever do a SR1 & 2 remaster they need to get Laura in. Shes just so friggin AWESOME! (Shes my fav voice actress ever!)
Laberbacke: In SR1 there was only a male player character. Just saying.
That could be rectified if they made a remaster.
Laberbacke: In SR1 there was only a male player character. Just saying.
jalister: That could be rectified if they made a remaster.
And with a remaster/remake, they could even release a PC version. I'd buy that so I wouldn't be forced to use a controller in order to play it (I understand that mouse/keyboard adapters for XBox 360 are not exactly stellar, as they just emulate a controller).
Post edited April 21, 2017 by Maighstir
gamesfreak64: Nice to see more Deepsilver games
Now let's hope the Secretfiles will be released here aswell .... 1,2,3 and sam peeters

Animation Arts collection would be even better :

That would also include: Lost Horizon + Lost Horizon 2, thats 6 games for only 40 or 50 euro (usally on sales a lot at steam and gamersgate (steam versions)
Digital_CHE: Add Cursed Mountain to the list....
The game is on Gamersgate, but is infected with Securom.
Yup GG (Gamers Gate) still has securom 'infected' games, Securom and all its ugly DRM family should never have existed in the first place, DRM is also a 'dis ease' , most people don't want it , yet it still exists.
Publishers don't realise they are obsessed by 'protection' , and only the honest gamers who buy their games are the ones that are left out in the cold.Simple example: even simple cheap casualgames have DRM, the fun factor is these versions often have more problems because of all the extra code to prevent 'tampering' with the games, some casualgames that are drm free and dont require steam to run 24/7 , or have to be online 24/7 often have less problems cause all that extra added protection code is insane.

Anyway, it's a shame so many publishers love drm so much.

TommyTime: VPN.
Zergoss: Yeah, I used my VPN, I have both now
So far the small 'stupid 'netherlands have no game restricitons that i know off... :D thats one of the very few good things about our cold and wet country .

We can play war games like commandos , seems Germany has blocked that game? or have they seen the light and is commando's now available in Germany aswell ?
Post edited April 21, 2017 by gamesfreak64
IronArcturus: Do you know if SR4 supports the Xbox 360 controller?
Venita: Yup, it should :)
Hey, ehm... maybe you or a colleague of yours could look into this which came up in the SR subforum: https://www.gog.com/forum/saints_row_series/saints_row_4_game_of_the_century_edition_are_there_really_all_dlcs

Going by that list: http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Saints_Row_IV#DLC its not quite "all DLCs included" but more like no DLCs included followed by a list of bulletpoints that are not DLCs according to that list. oO
anothername: Hey, ehm... maybe you or a colleague of yours could look into this which came up in the SR subforum: https://www.gog.com/forum/saints_row_series/saints_row_4_game_of_the_century_edition_are_there_really_all_dlcs

Going by that list: http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Saints_Row_IV#DLC its not quite "all DLCs included" but more like no DLCs included followed by a list of bulletpoints that are not DLCs according to that list. oO
It's the same description as on Steam. Doesn't mean that no DLCs are included.
Rinu: Yes!

Saints Row 3 and 4 are the best in the series and my favorite games. Very happy to have a chance to finally own it in the sweet GOG package.

Gat Out of Hell is the only thing I haven't played yet - because of Boss, duh - but now I don't have any excuse anymore for such awesome price for the whole deal.

Thanks, GOG & Deep Silver!
Yea it's nice, I realy liked SR3 so I'm also happy to have it here. As for SR4, I tried it on last free weekend on steam and didn't like it as much as the third one... still not sure If I want to get it.

Gat Out of Hell on the other hand... saw many bad reviews so I don't even considering buying it. ;P
anothername: Going by that list: http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Saints_Row_IV#DLC its not quite "all DLCs included" but more like no DLCs included followed by a list of bulletpoints that are not DLCs according to that list. oO
The only version of the game being sold here is the version with the DLC.

"Several Downloadable Content packs are available to purchase while all DLC is available bundled with the National Treasure Edition, the Game of the Century edition, and Saints Row IV Re-Elected. Re-Elected has a Jezebel and Demon themed outfits and the Lil' Croaker from Gat out of Hell as exclusives to the next gen console ports."
anothername: Hey, ehm... maybe you or a colleague of yours could look into this which came up in the SR subforum: https://www.gog.com/forum/saints_row_series/saints_row_4_game_of_the_century_edition_are_there_really_all_dlcs

Grargar: It's the same description as on Steam. Doesn't mean that no DLCs are included.
anothername: Going by that list: http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Saints_Row_IV#DLC its not quite "all DLCs included" but more like no DLCs included followed by a list of bulletpoints that are not DLCs according to that list. oO
TheMonkofDestiny: The only version of the game being sold here is the version with the DLC.

"Several Downloadable Content packs are available to purchase while all DLC is available bundled with the National Treasure Edition, the Game of the Century edition, and Saints Row IV Re-Elected. Re-Elected has a Jezebel and Demon themed outfits and the Lil' Croaker from Gat out of Hell as exclusives to the next gen console ports."
Good to know, thanks for explaining! :)
IronArcturus: Has anyone noticed that SR4 isn't saving the Options data? I've posted about it here.
Yup, this is specific to the GoG version not saving into a profile config file - may have been overlooked cause it's in a weird location.

https://www.gog.com/forum/saints_row_series/sr4_not_saving_game_options/post19
Weird, the game runs smooth except for the cutscenes, they only run at 22 frames per seconds.
Edit: I know they should be locked at 30 frames, but 22 is a wee bit under 30 frames and it's not enjoyable to watch the cutscenes with the amount of stuttering.
Post edited April 21, 2017 by NuffCatnip
I too am having problems adding Gat out of Hell to gog. Tried doing the account refresh thing but to no avail. SRIV however was added just fine.
I'm getting all kinds of freezing in Saints Row 4 when playing, it even locked my computer up completely (could not bring up task manager) had to do a hard restart. This is disappointing.

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM

EDIT: Appears it may be related to using an Xbox One controller via bluetooth.
Post edited April 22, 2017 by BKGaming
Trid: Yea it's nice, I realy liked SR3 so I'm also happy to have it here. As for SR4, I tried it on last free weekend on steam and didn't like it as much as the third one... still not sure If I want to get it.

Gat Out of Hell on the other hand... saw many bad reviews so I don't even considering buying it. ;P
I like SR3 most. It doesn't have as much options as SR4 but the tone, the plot, the silliness, the music, the Boss' lines - all hit just the right spot.

SR4 has its moments, though. Yet Gat was always a boring character and reviews weren't that favorable like you said which was why I didn't go for the purchase.
But well, I can play as Kinzie, have a couple of free afternoons and miss the level of silliness Volition excels at, so why not :).
I also cannot add Gat Out of Hell using GOG Connect. SR IV imported just fine.