It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
great releases gog! instabought for sure!
Nice to see these make their way to GOG.

bhrigu: Nice release!
While the free giveaway reduced my wishlist by one game the release increased it. :)

Was wondering as we just got the Revision mod for Deus Ex here on GOG, is there any chance we will get The Gentlemen of the Row too, as it appears to be a really popular onewith fixes and stuff and as far as I know the creator now holds "a full time position with Deep Silver Volition ".
Compatibility with GotR seems to have been broken as a result of the forced fix for various problems by locking the exe to 30fps.

See here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/saints_row_series/petition_a_fix_for_the_latest_version_of_the_gog_release_of_saints_row_2

I posted a wishlist request quasi-related to it but it hasn't gained any traction. It would solve a lot of problems but I have my doubts that GOG would implement it, even if half the users on the site voted it up.
gamesfreak64: Nice to see more Deepsilver games
Now let's hope the Secretfiles will be released here aswell .... 1,2,3 and sam peeters

Animation Arts collection would be even better :

That would also include: Lost Horizon + Lost Horizon 2, thats 6 games for only 40 or 50 euro (usally on sales a lot at steam and gamersgate (steam versions)
Add Cursed Mountain to the list....
The game is on Gamersgate, but is infected with Securom.
Gofur: Looks like SR4:GOTCE from gamersgate appears as regular "Saints Row IV" on Steam and not eligible for Connect.
Bummer.
Grargar: Can you try clicking the link below and seeing if Connect recognizes it?
https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
HA, it worked!
Thank you.
Gofur: HA, it worked!
Thank you.
You're welcome.
Hell yes!
Grargar: Can you try clicking the link below and seeing if Connect recognizes it?
I also can confirm that works. I had that problem and after refreshing, the game was "addadable"
Post edited March 23, 2019 by user deleted
In SR4, is there a launcher for the DLC mods?
In SR4 the DLC unlocks once you reach a certain part in the story... not the 1st time you enter the simulation... like on Steam if it was bought outside of this edition - had to look this up myself
Afaik there is a censored and an uncensored version of SR4 in Germany too. I already own the uncensored version on Steam and GOG connect recognized it. Is the German version of SR4 also uncensored?
Post edited April 20, 2017 by MarkoH01
Since i see no blue in this post yet and i CBA to read through all replies.

Anyone who can tell me why GoG connect won't let me add Gat out of hell? I got it on Steam but for some reason it isn't picked up. Do i need the DLC for it to work? Or is there a bug?

And no, the Netherlands aren't in Australia so it isn't the censorship issue.
whystler2012: Since i see no blue in this post yet and i CBA to read through all replies.

Anyone who can tell me why GoG connect won't let me add Gat out of hell? I got it on Steam but for some reason it isn't picked up. Do i need the DLC for it to work? Or is there a bug?

And no, the Netherlands aren't in Australia so it isn't the censorship issue.
If you haven't tried it yet, you should use https://www.gog.com/account/refresh

I had also have trouble adding "Gat Out of Hell" but it worked after refresh.
javihyuga: I also can confirm that works. I had that problem and after refreshing, the game was "addadable"
Yes, I can also confirm that it works! :)
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Accatone
vicklemos: Logitech f310 / f710, too. Steam Controller, too. X360 wireless and Xbone pad, check.
It supports it all, perfectly ;)
IronArcturus: Great! Have you tried it on Windows 7?
Howdy! Nope, w10 and Linux Mint, only and it's a pretty unique game, best in the series I think.
My bet: on W7 you shouldn't have any issues ;)
Deep Silver provides GoG copies of the Linux versions. It's just that they're so infested with DRM they don't seem to work without it.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Deep-Silver-Refuses-to-Provide-Linux-DRM-free-Builds-to-GOG-com-for-Metro-Last-Light-Redux-481335.shtml

Relevant quote by Tomek Nalewajk of GoG:

"Our customer support representative's statement that 'unfortunately we weren't able to acquire the DRM-free builds for Linux' was admittedly vague and seems to have led to a misunderstanding. According to your article, the reason we haven't released a Linux version of Metro: Last Light is that Deep Silver have not delivered the appropriate builds - in this case that responsibility was on us. "

"We encountered a number of technical issues while preparing our DRM-free Linux and Mac OS X versions and made the call to hold back the releases until we can be confident in the quality of our product. While we are trying to fix the problems, we cannot make any promises if and when the DRM-free versions will be ready. "
Post edited April 20, 2017 by tremere110