It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
tremere110: I don't think cross-play is supported through the online coop option. You might be able to use LAN to do so using a third party system but I don't know if the Steam and GoG version would be compatible.
ElTerprise: LAN is probably the only option unless the Steam version is patched to be compatible with Galaxy matchmaking. The add friend option for the co-op only works with GOG friends...
Okidoki... thank you both for your replies! ♥

*slinks back to the shadows* :-)
YES! I was waiting for this to show up here. A great addition to the catalog. Thanks!
high rated
I don't know if this is good business for GOG or not... but damn I like it when they release AAA titles of the yesteryears here, DRM-free!

I'll buy these ASAP, I don't have them on Steam so no GOG Connect option, but I am fine with that and I feel better about buying them through GOG, instead of having bought them on Steam before.
adamhm: FFS :/ again only the Windows versions released here :(
This.

C'mon Deep Silver, show some penguin love to GOG!
Btw no discount for the Devil's Workshop pack?
I have Saints Row 4 and Gat out of Hell on Steam. Why are they not eligible?
Post edited April 20, 2017 by paladin181
paladin181: I have Saints Row 4 and Garden out of Hell on Steam. Why are they not eligible?
I'd buy that.

Edit: Why did you correct that? ;D
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Klumpen0815
If it's of any comfort to Aussies, connect for SR$ is not working here either - and it wasn't censored in Serbia.
Saints Row IV is finally here!

So how does it compare to Gat out of Hell?
Oh dear it appears to be banned, whatever shall I do? lol
Thank you for bringing these via Connect, Deep Silver and GOG! :D
IronArcturus: Saints Row IV is finally here!

I have not played both yet. As far as I know GooH is on smaller scale and plays in hell. Customization is restricted s it revolves around Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington. Kind of a supersized X-Pack/Spin off of SR4.

Thats my perception from following both titles as close as possible without spoiler too much which might be entirely wrong!
IronArcturus: Saints Row IV is finally here!

anothername: I have not played both yet. As far as I know GooH is on smaller scale and plays in hell. Customization is restricted s it revolves around Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington. Kind of a supersized X-Pack/Spin off of SR4.

Thats my perception from following both titles as close as possible without spoiler too much which might be entirely wrong!
Do you know if SR4 supports the Xbox 360 controller?
anothername: I have not played both yet. As far as I know GooH is on smaller scale and plays in hell. Customization is restricted s it revolves around Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington. Kind of a supersized X-Pack/Spin off of SR4.

IronArcturus: Do you know if SR4 supports the Xbox 360 controller?
Yup, it should :)
IronArcturus: Do you know if SR4 supports the Xbox 360 controller?
Venita: Yup, it should :)
Logitech f310 / f710, too. Steam Controller, too. X360 wireless and Xbone pad, check.
It supports it all, perfectly ;)