It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play it again, Geralt!

The final piece of The Witcher 3 16 FREE DLC program is now available. It was an awesome ride full of fun surprises and additions to the game, and it's about to go out with a bang!

By far the most highly requested addition to the game: New Game+ is here.
Starting today, you never ever have to say goodbye to Geralt of Rivia and the gang, and a whole new world of high-level loot and enemies awaits to truly bring out The Witcher in you. If you feel like you strolled through the game for the story before, this is your chance to turn up the difficulty, stock up on potions, memorise your signs, plan your attacks, and really feel the constant pressure of a monster hunter's daily "routine". If you can call it that.

With last week's update introducing Mod Support for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - the possibilities for your next playthrough are just about endless.

INSTALLING THE FREE CONTENT:

Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.

A) If you're using GOG Galaxy:

--Select The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the sidebar to open its game page.
--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--The Configure page will feature all available DLCs listed towards the bottom.
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box.

B) If you're using the website:

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch.
neldh: Hello,
After sync with GOG I cannot start "New Game plus" (even if I select to disable choices from Witcher 2).
The game still "answers" that selected save game is not from finished game (and yes - I select the save game after finish the game - I do not know english name of the quest but in polish it is "Coś się kończy coś zaczyna" and even later saves [after you finish you can still do optional quests] do not work).

So when will this option be available to me?

I have to finish every one quest in whole game (if it is even possible) or what?

EDIT:
Ok... It was just unclear to me that I have to save my game again to make this work. :/
You must load your save before final minutes of the game, when you're talking with Ciri and Avallac'h, and Ciri goes to the other dimension to stop the "apocalypse".
After sync with GOG I cannot start "New Game plus" (even if I select to disable choices from Witcher 2).
The game still "answers" that selected save game is not from finished game (and yes - I select the save game after finish the game - I do not know english name of the quest but in polish it is "Coś się kończy coś zaczyna" and even later saves [after you finish you can still do optional quests] do not work).

I have to finish every one quest in whole game (if it is even possible) or what?

EDIT:
Ok... It was just unclear to me that I have to save my game again to make this work. :/
DrugFreePL: You must load your save before final minutes of the game, when you're talking with Ciri and Avallac'h, and Ciri goes to the other dimension to stop the "apocalypse".
Please issue a warning ** Spoiler Alert ** before you paste such stuff. Some people need to save up for a new rig before I can play this game and that includes me. Please be considerate next time. Thanks in advance.
COOL

EDIT:
DrugFreePL: You must load your save before final minutes of the game, when you're talking with Ciri and Avallac'h, and Ciri goes to the other dimension to stop the "apocalypse".
See my "EDIT". Maybe it was unclear xD - I mean that saving any already saved game (finished game state of course) after this update was necessary for me. After that I was able to start "New Game Plus" without any trouble.
I already finished the new game plus. Is their a way to do a new game plus plus?
I liked the way the 16 Free DLCs were before, all separate to install those we want to have in game and not install those we do not want for a specific time or not at all, now all 16 free DLCs are as one package and without our will we cannot enjoy the game with some free DLCs activated!
Thanks a lot GOG...
Post edited December 15, 2015 by haldir307
haldir307: I liked the way the 16 Free DLCs were before, all separate to install those we want to have in game and not install those we do not want for a specific time or not at all, now all 16 free DLCs are as one package and without our will we cannot enjoy the game with some free DLCs activated!
Thanks a lot GOG...
I don't get the point. Only because all 16 DLCs are now in one big downloaded doesn't mean you have to play with all 16 activated. You can switch them on or off. See the options in the game for that. (Go to options > downloadable content > toggle on/off the DLCs that you wish to disable.)
I didn't know that there are options for DLCs in game, thanks man. :)
The installer for the 16 dlc pack is not working. It can not find the base game (newest patch and heart of stones are installed). Please fix it asap.
It could be that it searches inside the default location (C:\....) but fails to find the game if it is installed on another drive (e.g. D:\) ? But this would be strange. Though the Hearts of Stone addon also could be installed without an issue.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by Alcorius
Alcorius: The installer for the 16 dlc pack is not working. It can not find the base game (newest patch and heart of stones are installed). Please fix it asap.
It could be that it searches inside the default location (C:\....) but fails to find the game if it is installed on another drive (e.g. D:\) ? But this would be strange. Though the Hearts of Stone addon also could be installed without an issue.
It looks for registry entries. It may be because you installed Hearts of stone first, changing the registry entry of The Witcher 3.
Well i tried to avoid it but i ended up installing galaxy and adding the game to my list of games. This way it could install the dlc. One more gaming platform on my system doesn`t matter so much i guess... ;) Though if they claim that galaxy is only optional you should be able to expect that everything works without it.
Alcorius: Well i tried to avoid it but i ended up installing galaxy and adding the game to my list of games. This way it could install the dlc. One more gaming platform on my system doesn`t matter so much i guess... ;) Though if they claim that galaxy is only optional you should be able to expect that everything works without it.
Well in the statement above it mentions

"B) If you're using the website:

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch."
Post edited December 18, 2015 by tfishell
Can you add an option into the game that has color blind mode, when i try i try to follow the scent of something through the grass, i can hardly see the red in the green. If so thanks
randbiswe: Can you add an option into the game that has color blind mode, when i try i try to follow the scent of something through the grass, i can hardly see the red in the green. If so thanks
Try options>gameplay, might only appear from the start menu
I want to like this game but I can't do that by any way. I really want like this game but I can't understand why I don't like this game.