It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play it again, Geralt!

The final piece of The Witcher 3 16 FREE DLC program is now available. It was an awesome ride full of fun surprises and additions to the game, and it's about to go out with a bang!

By far the most highly requested addition to the game: New Game+ is here.
Starting today, you never ever have to say goodbye to Geralt of Rivia and the gang, and a whole new world of high-level loot and enemies awaits to truly bring out The Witcher in you. If you feel like you strolled through the game for the story before, this is your chance to turn up the difficulty, stock up on potions, memorise your signs, plan your attacks, and really feel the constant pressure of a monster hunter's daily "routine". If you can call it that.

With last week's update introducing Mod Support for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - the possibilities for your next playthrough are just about endless.

INSTALLING THE FREE CONTENT:

Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.

A) If you're using GOG Galaxy:

--Select The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the sidebar to open its game page.
--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--The Configure page will feature all available DLCs listed towards the bottom.
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box.

B) If you're using the website:

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch.
yey
How does one start NG+
thank you :)
can't wait to replay this masterpiece again!
high rated
How about a complete installer with all free DLCs now? :) I'd like that a lot.
About time!

People to see, monsters to slay, epic lewts to equip once level is high enough. Good times, good times!

Now to find the time to do all the slaying and equipping of lewts.
Is there going to be another patch for this DLC? I could not install the DLC, even though I already updated the game to 1.08.
wow ty. best eu game studio ever
"Game not completed on this save"

That's even after loading my post-ending checkpoint where I get the "Alright, you can continue from here"-popup, then manually saving again and trying to use that.
Carighan: "Game not completed on this save"

That's even after loading my post-ending checkpoint where I get the "Alright, you can continue from here"-popup, then manually saving again and trying to use that.
i completed 2 side quests after finishing the game and it works fine. just finished 1st quest to kill ghouls and got 400xp
Carighan: "Game not completed on this save"

Same thing happening to me. SMH.
Have a problem. patch 1.08.1 installed from few hours but can't install this DLC because appear "this version of game is not supported, please install the last patch".

but the last patch are the 1.08.1.....

edit: ho my.... just now i see the 1.08.2, lol!!! another 2,1gb of patch xD
Post edited August 17, 2015 by h.e.X.e.n.
Can someone help me?

Ever since 1.08.1, GOG galaxy doesnt launch Witcher 3...says 'server problem'(past 3 days).
I tried a re-install, and now the DLC also refuses to install, and the game refuses to update as well, and is stuck at 1.06.
Iam at my wits end here. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Just FYI, here I'm seeing that the new DLC is not available in Galaxy for download backup, nor to configure through Galaxy for the installed game. Assumption is that the servers are melting.

Update: 15 minutes later everything sorted itself out and the DLC etc. was available and I got it without a hitch.
Post edited August 18, 2015 by skeletonbow