It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play it again, Geralt!

The final piece of The Witcher 3 16 FREE DLC program is now available. It was an awesome ride full of fun surprises and additions to the game, and it's about to go out with a bang!

By far the most highly requested addition to the game: New Game+ is here.
Starting today, you never ever have to say goodbye to Geralt of Rivia and the gang, and a whole new world of high-level loot and enemies awaits to truly bring out The Witcher in you. If you feel like you strolled through the game for the story before, this is your chance to turn up the difficulty, stock up on potions, memorise your signs, plan your attacks, and really feel the constant pressure of a monster hunter's daily "routine". If you can call it that.

With last week's update introducing Mod Support for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - the possibilities for your next playthrough are just about endless.

INSTALLING THE FREE CONTENT:

Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.

A) If you're using GOG Galaxy:

--Select The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the sidebar to open its game page.
--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--The Configure page will feature all available DLCs listed towards the bottom.
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box.

B) If you're using the website:

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch.
Of course, all of you could call me newbie and lazy but... how can I start a NG+?
I´ve already finished the game, at lvl35 (yeah Munchkin I know) but could really love to keep something about gear and other cool stuff and follo "another Path" to meet a different End.
I could really love (and need) some advices about this.

Thanks you in advance!
Yeah, just a couple of things:

1) Less hype, more tutorials. The DLC needs to be manually "ticked" before it is enabled. Had to click around the game to finally quit it and browse DLCs. It's not especially intuitive,

2) It would be nice to know what the mod/dlc actually does. It gave your marketing department a serious pierdolec, yet we don't really know why. You're handling patch notes in an almost perfect manner. Why then so little info about this DLC?
nvm found the problem.. ><
Post edited August 18, 2015 by Jhk870418
Thankyou Gog / Cdprojekts for the free DLCs much appreciated.
I just want to confirm....It is 6 MB and is actually titled DLC15. My library is not updating, so I wanted to be sure I had the right file. Thanks!
cool
DiaboliVirtus: its shit no need new game dlc its not a dlc why you dont bring bear armor set
It's because of people like you that this world sucks.
<delete me>
Post edited August 18, 2015 by Carighan
Now that everythings out how about Lowering the Price for Australians a Bit $89.99 REALLY!
Just in time! I formatted and forgot to back up my saves! So I'll have to play through it TWICE! XP

Any plans in getting cloud saves for Galaxy? :P
fr33kSh0w2012: Now that everythings out how about Lowering the Price for Australians a Bit $89.99 REALLY!
Don't buy on gog, as simple as that.

https://fr.gamesplanet.com/game/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-gog-key--2672-1
http://www.dlgamer.fr/telecharger-the_witcher_3_wild_hunt-jeux_pc-p-29274.html
Post edited August 18, 2015 by Zoidberg
dixxn: Is there going to be another patch for this DLC? I could not install the DLC, even though I already updated the game to 1.08.
There are two patches released since then, 1.08.1 and 1.08.2, you need to update to the most recent first.
Post edited August 18, 2015 by skeletonbow
fr33kSh0w2012: Now that everythings out how about Lowering the Price for Australians a Bit $89.99 REALLY!
Just did a conversion from the UK £50 price, $107 Australian. So you're not getting such a bad deal.
Karboxyd: Since we're on the subject of wishes regarding the DLCs, I could also have them tucked inside the actual directory of the game, rather than having them DLCs at the root of the GOG download directory as if they belong to no one (it's a bit disgraceful to have directories named dlc1, dlc2, dlc3 (...) there).

There's also the matter of the DLCs that have a number, but download themselves to a directory with a *different* number, but let's not get to greedy... after all the 3 of us using it should be happy that the GOG Downloader is still allowed to exist, even though nobody at gog.com seems to care about it anymore ("You can choose between Galaxy and the GOG Downloader, happy times ! Just know that we'll make it a PITA for you if you dare to use the latter instead of the former").

Ah well, sorry folks, I had to let it out, at some point.
Arkangyl: Agree 100%, and I guess I am one of the 3 you speak of (or maybe a secret 4th) that still uses the gog downloader. I may install galaxy some day, but i would still use the gog d/ler to download installers I can back up to an external drive. With 744 gog games, it is a hefty backup and my preferred method. Oh, and the folder naming thing and mismatched numbers drives me nuts for the dlc lol. I just move them to the main W3 directory after they d/l. I wish they still had gog d/ler links *right on the main library game or still tied to the hyperlinks on the game drop down* versus this go to a list page from a long list of link options. :D
Galaxy gave me the exact same server error garbage I was getting in all three of my browsers. It's like an ugly browser that only [claims that it] downloads software. I'm really not sure what's so hard about creating and verifying a secure session, but no matter, because...

I also use the GOG Downloader, and I love it. It's beautifully simple, very clean.

That said, I don't see any GOG Downloader links for the DLC; do I just grab the ones listed under the "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Mac OS X - DLC" heading? :v
Sandis: Brilliant, now only to wait two expensions and possible (Enhanced edition), then I am ready for next incredible experience!...
The game is worth every penny as it is now, you must be quite stoic to keep your hands off it :)
I do wish there was a "install all DLC" option. For now though as someone who hasn't even started the Witcher 3 I'm afraid to. This game won't consume my life it will consume my soul. It won't let me stop playing it lol.