It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play it again, Geralt!

The final piece of The Witcher 3 16 FREE DLC program is now available. It was an awesome ride full of fun surprises and additions to the game, and it's about to go out with a bang!

By far the most highly requested addition to the game: New Game+ is here.
Starting today, you never ever have to say goodbye to Geralt of Rivia and the gang, and a whole new world of high-level loot and enemies awaits to truly bring out The Witcher in you. If you feel like you strolled through the game for the story before, this is your chance to turn up the difficulty, stock up on potions, memorise your signs, plan your attacks, and really feel the constant pressure of a monster hunter's daily "routine". If you can call it that.

With last week's update introducing Mod Support for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - the possibilities for your next playthrough are just about endless.

INSTALLING THE FREE CONTENT:

Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.

A) If you're using GOG Galaxy:

--Select The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the sidebar to open its game page.
--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--The Configure page will feature all available DLCs listed towards the bottom.
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box.

B) If you're using the website:

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch.
Hm. For some odd reason achievements for the Witcher 3 aren't unlocking after I updated it. Anyone else having the same issue?
GOG.com: Play it again, Geralt!

The final piece of The Witcher 3 16 FREE DLC program is now available. It was an awesome ride full of fun surprises and additions to the game, and it's about to go out with a bang!

Starting today, you never ever have to say goodbye to Geralt of Rivia and the gang, and a whole new world of high-level loot and enemies awaits to truly bring out The Witcher in you. If you feel like you strolled through the game for the story before, this is your chance to turn up the difficulty, stock up on potions, memorise your signs, plan your attacks, and really feel the constant pressure of a monster hunter's daily "routine". If you can call it that.

With last week's update introducing Mod Support for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - the possibilities for your next playthrough are just about endless.

Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.

--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box.

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch.
Post edited August 18, 2015 by krystian1984
UPDATE:

Managed to run the installers offline, and updated the game to the latest patch with all DLC's.
But GoG Galaxy keeps failing the Verify/Repair check with 'Server Problem', Installation Failed.

Although i can launch the game and run it fine resuming from previous save, iam wondering whether this will impact my achievements from being recognized.

Any insight into this is much appreciated.
Sandis: Brilliant, now only to wait two expensions and possible (Enhanced edition), then I am ready for next incredible experience!...
werasdwer: The game is worth every penny as it is now, you must be quite stoic to keep your hands off it :)
Certainly agree, I've would easily pay more for this masterpiece, and with constant support, it just keeps getting better and better, as for waiting, I finished the game two days ago and NG+ comes exactly in time, but I think I'll wait til 2016, for the last expansion, to play it again in full glory, in mean time, it's time to relive first two amazing TW games, again!...:)
Post edited August 18, 2015 by Sandis
Morior_Invictus: Hm. For some odd reason achievements for the Witcher 3 aren't unlocking after I updated it. Anyone else having the same issue?
I have the same problem
Morior_Invictus: Hm. For some odd reason achievements for the Witcher 3 aren't unlocking after I updated it. Anyone else having the same issue?
Serafin21: I have the same problem
they popped on my end

even a few i DIDNT earn lol

shrug,
Serafin21: I have the same problem
Kaldire: they popped on my end

shrug,
I seem to have finished the game according to the game, even though I just entered Novigrad ;)
Kaldire: they popped on my end

shrug,
TheRipperG: I seem to have finished the game according to the game, even though I just entered Novigrad ;)
yea thats one of em im talking about, i was waiting, but it seems that one popped before completing the game
though it was my 5th playthrough maybe it registered the other completions

was this your first play through?

also some didnt pop that i know i got, but at least its moving forward, mods, NG+, tons of support any patches and.. all when i was about to give up on witcher and gog!
hooah?
GOG.com: Play it again, Geralt!

GOG I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and lost my Save File with 36 hours spent. Is there cloud save or someway to get my Save File?
I just started New Game+ in Death March difficulty, I'm just in White Orchard and I noticed something: the Temerian Armor set sold by the merchant has higher specs than in 1st campaign. Does that apply for all other armors and weapons? Do I have to get all those witcher armor sets (Feline, Ursine, Griffin, Wolven) again to have the updated specs? I finished the 1st campaign in "Blood and Broken Bones" difficulty at level 34 and all Witcher's armor/weapons sets mastercrafted.
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I've already played the game on the hardest difficulty.

Does it get even harder if I now play on New Game +?

Haven't seen anything that says it does :).

Cheers.
demn after this i cant open game :/
Thnk you CDPR!
Is there an actiual list of changes this DLC makes?
me too
TheRipperG: I seem to have finished the game according to the game, even though I just entered Novigrad ;)
Kaldire: yea thats one of em im talking about, i was waiting, but it seems that one popped before completing the game
though it was my 5th playthrough maybe it registered the other completions

was this your first play through?

also some didnt pop that i know i got, but at least its moving forward, mods, NG+, tons of support any patches and.. all when i was about to give up on witcher and gog!
hooah?
Yeah, still on my first run, so it is definately bugged ;)