It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play it again, Geralt!

The final piece of The Witcher 3 16 FREE DLC program is now available. It was an awesome ride full of fun surprises and additions to the game, and it's about to go out with a bang!

By far the most highly requested addition to the game: New Game+ is here.
Starting today, you never ever have to say goodbye to Geralt of Rivia and the gang, and a whole new world of high-level loot and enemies awaits to truly bring out The Witcher in you. If you feel like you strolled through the game for the story before, this is your chance to turn up the difficulty, stock up on potions, memorise your signs, plan your attacks, and really feel the constant pressure of a monster hunter's daily "routine". If you can call it that.

With last week's update introducing Mod Support for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - the possibilities for your next playthrough are just about endless.

INSTALLING THE FREE CONTENT:

Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.

A) If you're using GOG Galaxy:

--Select The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the sidebar to open its game page.
--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--The Configure page will feature all available DLCs listed towards the bottom.
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box.

B) If you're using the website:

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch.
skeletonbow: Just FYI, here I'm seeing that the new DLC is not available in Galaxy for download backup, nor to configure through Galaxy for the installed game. Assumption is that the servers are melting.
Sometimes it takes a while to show up, try closing and reopening Galaxy. It should be there as I just downloaded it from Galaxy right now.
radikell: Iam at my wits end here. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Did you try going to MORE->MANAGE->VERIFY/REPAIR option? it usually helps in fixing any download errors for the installation via Galaxy.
Post edited August 17, 2015 by stg83
Wurzelkraft: How about a complete installer with all free DLCs now? :) I'd like that a lot.
+1
Excellent! To think it's already been more than a month since I finished it. A nice reason to go back and discover all the content I didn't see the first time around :)
Okay nevermind, looks like I need to install the 1.08.2 patch. The stated version on the patch file and the download is different, it seems
low rated
its shit no need new game dlc its not a dlc why you dont bring bear armor set
Yay, thank you very much! :)
Just a quick heads up! New DLC file is named wrong... It is "dlc15" in the file name rather than "dlc16."
GOG: Failed - serwer problem :(
My life was just getting back on track! Now I have to play it again!
Wurzelkraft: How about a complete installer with all free DLCs now? :) I'd like that a lot.
Since we're on the subject of wishes regarding the DLCs, I could also have them tucked inside the actual directory of the game, rather than having them DLCs at the root of the GOG download directory as if they belong to no one (it's a bit disgraceful to have directories named dlc1, dlc2, dlc3 (...) there).

There's also the matter of the DLCs that have a number, but download themselves to a directory with a *different* number, but let's not get to greedy... after all the 3 of us using it should be happy that the GOG Downloader is still allowed to exist, even though nobody at gog.com seems to care about it anymore ("You can choose between Galaxy and the GOG Downloader, happy times ! Just know that we'll make it a PITA for you if you dare to use the latter instead of the former").

Ah well, sorry folks, I had to let it out, at some point.
GOG.com: Play it again, Geralt!

The final piece of The Witcher 3 16 FREE DLC program is now available. It was an awesome ride full of fun surprises and additions to the game, and it's about to go out with a bang!

By far the most highly requested addition to the game: New Game+ is here.
Starting today, you never ever have to say goodbye to Geralt of Rivia and the gang, and a whole new world of high-level loot and enemies awaits to truly bring out The Witcher in you. If you feel like you strolled through the game for the story before, this is your chance to turn up the difficulty, stock up on potions, memorise your signs, plan your attacks, and really feel the constant pressure of a monster hunter's daily "routine". If you can call it that.

With last week's update introducing Mod Support for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - the possibilities for your next playthrough are just about endless.

INSTALLING THE FREE CONTENT:

Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.

A) If you're using GOG Galaxy:

--Select The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the sidebar to open its game page.
--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--The Configure page will feature all available DLCs listed towards the bottom.
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box.

B) If you're using the website:

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch.
Finally
when I click configure I only have an option to enable or disable updates and no dlc in gog gaming... and in extras no dlc to download... ??? why ?
Carighan: "Game not completed on this save"

That's even after loading my post-ending checkpoint where I get the "Alright, you can continue from here"-popup, then manually saving again and trying to use that.
log into your most recent game save and make a new save point. Use the new save to start New Game +
Sephinov: when I click configure I only have an option to enable or disable updates and no dlc in gog gaming... and in extras no dlc to download... ??? why ?
Did you enable the DLC program through the store?
Post edited August 17, 2015 by bricbrac
Carighan: "Game not completed on this save"

That's even after loading my post-ending checkpoint where I get the "Alright, you can continue from here"-popup, then manually saving again and trying to use that.
bricbrac: log into your most recent game save and make a new save point. Use the new save to start New Game +
Sephinov: when I click configure I only have an option to enable or disable updates and no dlc in gog gaming... and in extras no dlc to download... ??? why ?
bricbrac: Did you enable the DLC program through the store?
Yup
just did, right after my post. Waiting to download language pack and will see. I dunno why but I always find why something doesnt work right afer I post it on forums... weird luck I guess. I hope It works, if not "i'll be back" :)