It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Moscow, Metro. 2034.

<span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span>, the acclaimed horror/FPS hybrid, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% discount!

The world has been devastated by nuclear war. Those who are left have taken refuge in one of the few places that remain standing - the expansive underground metro system that weaves beneath streets of Moscow. Life is bare, challenging. But at least it's a living. The same cannot be said for the twisted creatures that lurk beyond the shadows. Inspired by the critically acclaimed Russian novel Metro 2033, <span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span> is a new chapter in the horror/FPS series that places focus on survival, scavenging, and stealth. In a world where bullets are the only form of currency and enemies walk the shadows, there is no right answer.

<span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span> offers an improved experience over the original release. It includes all DLCs, performance enhancements, improved graphics, new animations, and game-changing gamemodes!

You have 20 bullets. Today you kill or you eat, in <span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span>, available DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until Monday, May 18 at 12:59 PM GMT.
First off: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Second: *puts monocle on* As I learnt from sampling the finest art humankind has to offer, you should always start with the first one. Any chance M:2033 will also be released here?
Daliz: Very nice surprise releases today! :)

+1 for Linux of course, and waiting for 2033 Redux Linux also ;)
^This :)
Which Metro is the best in term of story, gameplay, features, etc?
M:2033 or M:LL?
Woo, nice to see Metro here, one of my favorite games. Would be nice to get the original versions though, especially for 2033. I might pick this one up eventually... AFAIK the only major differences between Last Light (which I have on Steam) and Last Light Redux are graphics and a new playing mode.

I kind of suspect that they're going with their newer and shinier version first as a test to see how well it sells, which is a shame, as I'm sure there are fans of the series who, like me, aren't going to purchase it right away because we already have the original and don't see the need to upgrade the graphics right now. If 2033 Redux was up here (or the original), that I would purchase.

Cyraxpt: Both are really good games and everyone should play them, my only complain is that they changed the voices for the redux version of 2033, if i remember correctly they had the same voice actors recording again... a few years later from the original.

Spoilers:

Original: https://youtu.be/ZDHyPDTLwkM?t=302

Redux: https://youtu.be/uHz9m3V_cdM?t=1007
Wow, that second voice for Sasha was terrible. I'm glad I still have the original 2033 on Steam (I was going to add, "and on disc", but I checked the box and the disc version is just a Steam key). Why would they bother to re-record the voices?
phaolo: Which Metro is the best in term of story, gameplay, features, etc?
Metro 2033 is a rough diamond, Last Light is more streamlined. I really hope we will see 2033 here soon.
Really nice, will buy that one tomorrow!
I was waiting for this one to be here. Well done, GOG!
I'm waiting for Linux support. (Glad I didn't buy this on steam now).
My first reaction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEqWzw8A9g

Then I looked at the OS specs...
phaolo: Which Metro is the best in term of story, gameplay, features, etc?
IMO - 2033
I'll get it, but will play 2033 first. Love these releases.
Lurtz:
Edward_Carnby:
Thanks
Nesoo: Why would they bother to re-record the voices?
Dunno, probably due to some contract they had with the original one and had to change something for the redux version.
Tannath: I always have a hard time with spider levels in games (Legend of Grimrock comes to mind).
Grargar: Damn spiders. They are the number one cause of jump scares in the game! XD
Spiders? Pffffft! The true Nightmare in every RPG are Boars!! Haven't you played Gothic yet? xD
This is so awesome. But I'll wait till the linux release.