It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Moscow, Metro. 2034.

<span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span>, the acclaimed horror/FPS hybrid, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% discount!

The world has been devastated by nuclear war. Those who are left have taken refuge in one of the few places that remain standing - the expansive underground metro system that weaves beneath streets of Moscow. Life is bare, challenging. But at least it's a living. The same cannot be said for the twisted creatures that lurk beyond the shadows. Inspired by the critically acclaimed Russian novel Metro 2033, <span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span> is a new chapter in the horror/FPS series that places focus on survival, scavenging, and stealth. In a world where bullets are the only form of currency and enemies walk the shadows, there is no right answer.

<span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span> offers an improved experience over the original release. It includes all DLCs, performance enhancements, improved graphics, new animations, and game-changing gamemodes!

You have 20 bullets. Today you kill or you eat, in <span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span>, available DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until Monday, May 18 at 12:59 PM GMT.
Lobuno: The title is very clear, Metro: Last Lisght Redux. This is one game only. The remastered version of "Metro: Last Light" . I don't see the confusion, that confusion it's only in your minds...
Well, ya know, the bun? That's in your mind.
Heureeeka!
I'm not terrified of spiders but I'm pretty uneasy around them, in real life or otherwise. I always have a hard time with spider levels in games (Legend of Grimrock comes to mind). Heck, even in Minecraft, when I hear their sounds I get all nervous and jumpy.
Tannath: I always have a hard time with spider levels in games (Legend of Grimrock comes to mind).
Damn spiders. They are the number one cause of jump scares in the game! XD
Both are really good games and everyone should play them, my only complain is that they changed the voices for the redux version of 2033, if i remember correctly they had the same voice actors recording again... a few years later from the original.

Spoilers:

Original: https://youtu.be/ZDHyPDTLwkM?t=302

Redux: https://youtu.be/uHz9m3V_cdM?t=1007
Is the Linux version coming too?
I was watching the trailer for this when I saw something reflecting on my monitor from behind me. It was long, sinuous and fast and I screamed like the little girl I am before I saw my cat scampering away. fuk me. this will be a game I will buy and probably never play by myself due to being downright scary as hell.
What about the (visually superior, as far as I'm concerned) non-remastered versions? Any chance of them getting released at some point?
Phaidox: What about the (visually superior, as far as I'm concerned) non-remastered versions? Any chance of them getting released at some point?
that is up to Deep Silver.
Now this is a suprise. Wishlisted for now (and I'd like to buy this together with Metro 2033, so please make it happen, GOG ;) )

Seriously, GOG has been on a roll recently.
Be cool to see the originals here, even if maybe they were sold in a separate bundle. :)
Smannesman: Also, why release the second one before the first one?
Because in Soviet Russia, sequel comes first?

Yeah, no need to be harsh, I know where the door is.
hoping they offer GOG keys for Steam owners... hehe
Excellent!!

Now, I want the original Metro 2033 (and the Redux too)
Game starts right up looking very nice.

Doesn't seem to come with a manual though. I wanted to look in the manual to see what the 'Advanced Physics' setting was (since I have no idea - okay - the 'physics' are 'advanced'). Can't find a manual anyplace, nor a download option for one in the library. Maybe I just over looked it someplace..