It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Moscow, Metro. 2034.

<span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span>, the acclaimed horror/FPS hybrid, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% discount!

The world has been devastated by nuclear war. Those who are left have taken refuge in one of the few places that remain standing - the expansive underground metro system that weaves beneath streets of Moscow. Life is bare, challenging. But at least it's a living. The same cannot be said for the twisted creatures that lurk beyond the shadows. Inspired by the critically acclaimed Russian novel Metro 2033, <span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span> is a new chapter in the horror/FPS series that places focus on survival, scavenging, and stealth. In a world where bullets are the only form of currency and enemies walk the shadows, there is no right answer.

<span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span> offers an improved experience over the original release. It includes all DLCs, performance enhancements, improved graphics, new animations, and game-changing gamemodes!

You have 20 bullets. Today you kill or you eat, in <span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span>, available DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until Monday, May 18 at 12:59 PM GMT.
Adding to the requests for information on Linux version for the Metro Redux games. It would be good to know what the issues are, and if these games will end up coming to Linux or not. With the decision about no Galaxy for Linux, I'm thinking they won't, but a definite answer would be something.
Post edited August 20, 2017 by artistgog
Painted_Doll: Is the AI dumb in the two Redux games ?
To me, not at all. Playing on Ranger or Ranger Hardcore difficulties in Metro:Last Light Redux enemy AI is harsh, brutal as hell. You have to take some strategy, careful take your moves if you want to dodge any possible damage you could get. As shooters Metro games were always fascinating pieces of art. They perfectly immerse you into action. It would be a sin if you wouldn't give a try.
kmcoolice: To me, not at all. Playing on Ranger or Ranger Hardcore difficulties in Metro:Last Light Redux enemy AI is harsh, brutal as hell. You have to take some strategy, careful take your moves if you want to dodge any possible damage you could get. As shooters Metro games were always fascinating pieces of art. They perfectly immerse you into action. It would be a sin if you wouldn't give a try.
Another question . Are the Metro games linear ?
Painted_Doll: Another question . Are the Metro games linear ?
I only played half of Metro 2033 and in that time it was a linear story driven experience with a tense atmosphere, interesting action, survival, human and monster enemies and lots of secret places to find scattered about on your path but you are able to move forward at your own pace most of the time.
kmcoolice: To me, not at all. Playing on Ranger or Ranger Hardcore difficulties in Metro:Last Light Redux enemy AI is harsh, brutal as hell. You have to take some strategy, careful take your moves if you want to dodge any possible damage you could get. As shooters Metro games were always fascinating pieces of art. They perfectly immerse you into action. It would be a sin if you wouldn't give a try.
X-com: I only played half of Metro 2033 and in that time it was a linear story driven experience with a tense atmosphere, interesting action, survival, human and monster enemies and lots of secret places to find scattered about on your path but you are able to move forward at your own pace most of the time.
Thanks for the answer .
Post edited August 20, 2017 by Painted_Doll