It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Moscow, Metro. 2034.

<span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span>, the acclaimed horror/FPS hybrid, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% discount!

The world has been devastated by nuclear war. Those who are left have taken refuge in one of the few places that remain standing - the expansive underground metro system that weaves beneath streets of Moscow. Life is bare, challenging. But at least it's a living. The same cannot be said for the twisted creatures that lurk beyond the shadows. Inspired by the critically acclaimed Russian novel Metro 2033, <span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span> is a new chapter in the horror/FPS series that places focus on survival, scavenging, and stealth. In a world where bullets are the only form of currency and enemies walk the shadows, there is no right answer.

<span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span> offers an improved experience over the original release. It includes all DLCs, performance enhancements, improved graphics, new animations, and game-changing gamemodes!

You have 20 bullets. Today you kill or you eat, in <span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span>, available DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until Monday, May 18 at 12:59 PM GMT.
Wait, what? is this real?
Alright, is this the one that's supposedly uglier than the original?
I vaguely remember people complaining about that.
Also, why release the second one before the first one?
Nice! But what about the Mac & Linux-Versions?
You forgot about the Linux version, sillies.
This version includes the remastered version of Metro 2033?
What is the difference between the Redux and the original version ?

Does the original version have qualities that Redux lacks ?
Oh for fuck's sake, I just bought the Redux pack on Gamersgate a few days ago. Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely thrilled to see one of the Metro games in DRM-Free glory on GOG, it's just that I never expected them to ever get here...

Anyway, now I assume Metro 2033 will be hitting GOG soon as well? Is there a chance we might get both the superior 2010 original and the Redux version?
Post edited May 11, 2015 by -cerberus-
What about 1st one ?
I'd also like to know if the Linux version is planned for release here... ?
Thanks for releasing this, but why the second before the first?
Mist17: Thanks for releasing this, but why the second before the first?
[Edit : warning, the following two lines are total lies]

Redux is the 1st one (2033) plus the 2nd one (last light), fused into one game, and tweaked.

It's not a sequel per se.

[corrected by other forumgoers : the Redux version which reviews I had checked (which includes both games) is not the same as the gog version (only last light indeed)]

But yeah, I wonder if the original one had its own lost qualities or if these updates were all ameliorations.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Telika
Very nice surprise releases today! :)

+1 for Linux of course, and waiting for 2033 Redux Linux also ;)
-cerberus-: the superior 2010 original
Superior how ?
Smannesman: Alright, is this the one that's supposedly uglier than the original?
I vaguely remember people complaining about that.
I was wondering the same thing.