It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A fistful of vengeance.

<span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span>, a gun-trotting action/adventure in the wild West, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

There is something about the Old West that keeps fascinating us. The dusty towns, the gold rush, the dames of questionable moral fiber, the bullet-ridden saloons, the twitchy duels, the tobacco-chewing villains - they blur the line between history and fantasy in a particularly alluring fashion.
GUN is about breathing in all these things as Colton White and also engaging in bounty-collection missions, poker matches, buffalo hunts, train robberies, horseback shootouts, and just about everything that an open-world adventure has to offer to a daring gunslinger such as yourself. Just remember that sometimes the stealthy, more cunning approach is preferable to direct violence, even against the lowlifes that have wronged you.

Enter the vast, opportunistic land of the Wild West and dish out justice with your <span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span> in hand, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sZo5BxQDkto
Post edited June 23, 2016 by maladr0Id
My eyes are failing me...Do i see GUN?!! A new Activision release?! Madness?! Sorcery?!!

Now, i wonder if there is any chance to see Techland's Call of Juarez western games (the original Call of Juarez, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger)...I have zero expectations for Call of Juarez: The Cartel (and not really interested in that one), mostly because: UPlay and not a really good game.
ElTerprise: But GOG would have to release some really neat games to achieve that....guess i should visit Denmark during the next big sale then :P
Well, Belgium and the Netherlands are right around the corner. :P
how great, another locked game! fuck you gog, with greetings from germany!
drewpants: Great game, but not at that price.

Also, from what I've read it is still possible for Germany gog members to buy this game via VPN? The only thing more absurd than censoring these games is the fact that it is so easily circumvented. However, just in case our German (and and any other) or our friends cannot buy the game, are we able to gift it to them?
PaterAlf: Yes, games can be gifted and can be redeemed in locked regions without any restrictions
Lets hope this stays that way.
low rated
How about release actual pc games and not console crap
ElTerprise: any other upcoming we know that might end up locked?
Saboteur
NuffCatnip: Well, Belgium and the Netherlands are right around the corner. :P
See :P
joshcory88: How about release actual pc games and not console crap
You just joined.

Way to endear yourself to the site. :P
NuffCatnip: Well, Belgium and the Netherlands are right around the corner. :P
ElTerprise: See :P
You're both welcome to visit The Netherlands. :P
NuffCatnip: Saboteur
Right and TimeShift too i guess...

Edit: which was already mentioned xD
Post edited June 23, 2016 by ElTerprise
How about you shut the fuck up and play a game before saying imbecilic crap like that?
omega64: You're both welcome to visit The Netherlands. :P
Thanks but Denmark is closer :P
But Netherlands should be runners-up :D
sunshinecorp: How about you shut the fuck up and play a game before saying imbecilic crap like that?
Easy Killer! :P
fronzelneekburm: According to the leaked list, TimeShift will be here soon. Not for Germans, though. Another region lock incoming, mark my words.
You should move to Poland ..you get the same prices as in Germany and no regional locks ;-P
drewpants: Great game, but not at that price.

Also, from what I've read it is still possible for Germany gog members to buy this game via VPN? The only thing more absurd than censoring these games is the fact that it is so easily circumvented. However, just in case our German (and and any other) or our friends cannot buy the game, are we able to gift it to them?
PaterAlf: Yes, games can be gifted and can be redeemed in locked regions without any restrictions
That's a plus, so lang as the option to help out is there.