It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A fistful of vengeance.

<span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span>, a gun-trotting action/adventure in the wild West, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

There is something about the Old West that keeps fascinating us. The dusty towns, the gold rush, the dames of questionable moral fiber, the bullet-ridden saloons, the twitchy duels, the tobacco-chewing villains - they blur the line between history and fantasy in a particularly alluring fashion.
GUN is about breathing in all these things as Colton White and also engaging in bounty-collection missions, poker matches, buffalo hunts, train robberies, horseback shootouts, and just about everything that an open-world adventure has to offer to a daring gunslinger such as yourself. Just remember that sometimes the stealthy, more cunning approach is preferable to direct violence, even against the lowlifes that have wronged you.

Enter the vast, opportunistic land of the Wild West and dish out justice with your <span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span> in hand, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sZo5BxQDkto
Post edited June 23, 2016 by maladr0Id
joshcory88: How about release actual pc games and not console crap
tinyE: You just joined.

Way to endear yourself to the site. :P
:))))) really good :D
IronArcturus: This game has one of my favorite catchphrases: "I'm Hoodoo Brown!!!"
"As honest as I am"

I don't know why but I always remember that part.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Mazix7
Gun is the only openworld game I finished 100% and without a walkthrough. I remember it being fun and having a somewhat small map. But other than that, I remember barelly anyhting about it and its story.
tinyE: OT but since you're so keen on discussing your homeland this morning, how is it the Netherlands didn't qualify for Euro but fucking Iceland did? ;P
omega64: You'd have to elaborate on what you mean by that as I'm pretty sure we've been using Euro's for quite a while. O_o
No he meant the football tournament :)
omega64: You'd have to elaborate on what you mean by that as I'm pretty sure we've been using Euro's for quite a while. O_o
Mazix7: No he meant the football tournament :)
Yeah he told me that. :P
Was really confused as I don't watch any football. xD
Hey, nice, I liked this game when it came out way back in you want how many of my precious moneys??!
Really nice (NOT) that I have to check the comments to get confirmation that the game is region locked.
Should be in big, fat red letters on the announcement page.

With every game that is region locked there is one more reason not to use GOG....
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Fakum12
high rated
Is there a monthly or quarterly quota of regionally locked games released that must be met?

And judging by others' comments, the price point is a big fat "no no" for a good chunk of people. Will have to agree, especially since it seems to have been sold for much much less during from its original release till now.

Hmmm... was this what we had in mind when we kept asking for more Activision releases?
aschaefer75: would've been nice to mention that you can't buy it with a German IP
They seem to use more than the IP to get a fix on the location of the user....
MarkoH01: .... at least for FSK18 titles.
http://www.usk.de/
MarkoH01: .... at least for FSK18 titles.
seppelfred: http://www.usk.de/
Sorry - my usual anger is directed to the people that are rating movies and such. Forgot to switch to the gaming industry while ranting. So of course I meant USK18 rated.

aschaefer75: would've been nice to mention that you can't buy it with a German IP
Fakum12: They seem to use more than the IP to get a fix on the location of the user....
What makes you think so?
Post edited June 23, 2016 by MarkoH01
Yeah, and also thanks a lot for not mentioning that the game is not available for German users.

I like being teased before realizing I can't have that game. Like it's such a problem to add a simple line stating that you're not allowed to sell it in the following countries.

Thanks, but no thanks.
This topic is

gun
Fakum12: They seem to use more than the IP to get a fix on the location of the user....
MarkoH01: What makes you think so?
That the use of two different VPN (user-pay-grade and corporate-grade) does not make a difference.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: And judging by others' comments, the price point is a big fat "no no" for a good chunk of people. Will have to agree, especially since it seems to have been sold for much much less during from its original release till now.
And they didn't even add "Director's Cut" to the title to justify the price. ~_~
high rated
IAmSinistar: And they didn't even add "Director's Cut" to the title to justify the price. ~_~
Extended Director's Redux Edition. :-)