It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A fistful of vengeance.

<span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span>, a gun-trotting action/adventure in the wild West, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

There is something about the Old West that keeps fascinating us. The dusty towns, the gold rush, the dames of questionable moral fiber, the bullet-ridden saloons, the twitchy duels, the tobacco-chewing villains - they blur the line between history and fantasy in a particularly alluring fashion.
GUN is about breathing in all these things as Colton White and also engaging in bounty-collection missions, poker matches, buffalo hunts, train robberies, horseback shootouts, and just about everything that an open-world adventure has to offer to a daring gunslinger such as yourself. Just remember that sometimes the stealthy, more cunning approach is preferable to direct violence, even against the lowlifes that have wronged you.

Enter the vast, opportunistic land of the Wild West and dish out justice with your <span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span> in hand, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sZo5BxQDkto
Post edited June 23, 2016 by maladr0Id
Even though this is a good game and I appreciate such releases (good, somewhat older titles) I hope it sells like cold shit on a hot dog. Publishing houses like Activicision need a lesson. I know that they're NOT going to get it, I know that this is GOING TO SELL ANYWAY, but boy... I hope it wouldn't. :P
Hooray for geolock, that price is steep! Thx for protecting my wallet :-D

Game is alright, I guess. Open world environment, but a pretty empty world if I remember it correctly. Got boring pretty fast.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by hs1010
deleted
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Fairfox
That price tag... which is markedly more expensive than it is on Steam, and not even a cursory launch discount.

Way to endear yourselves to the GOG community Activision.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by ReynardFox
catpower1980: Yep, I actually remember that at that time the Xbox version was sold in various stores in the range of 5-10€
Hell yeah it was like $18.99 CAD in the sale bin way back then.

I remember all versions of it being in there, except the Xbox 360 version.
Fairfox: I don't seeee why it would. It's an over-(over-)expensive copy of an oldie gaem that's been on Steamie for years that isn't that good, both in terms of teh original gaem, and in terms of being dated/left in teh dust from newer, better series'. It's also indexed in Germany, which doesn't help. Meh, publisher/GOGie just look bad from this.
Perhaps. I hope you're right.
Harzzach: No, its not.
IAmSinistar: It is on GOG, which is where the discussion is taking place. :)
There is a difference between "forbidden" and "not available". GUN was made not available for ALL german customers, because GOG has no age verification system in place. GUN-US is not forbidden in Germany. You can buy, if you are older than 18 years.
tfishell: Please remember that this is the same price as on Steam, folks. I too think it's overpriced, but it's fair with Steam at least. Wait for a sale.
Anyway, still hoping SWAT 4 and Emperor Middle Kingdom show up. :)
philarmitage: Not here; it's £4 more expensive on GOG than on Steam. I'm not sure if that's a mistake as that doesn't usually happen?
Ah, thanks for the info. (you and the others)
Harzzach: There is a difference between "forbidden" and "not available". GUN was made not available for ALL german customers, because GOG has no age verification system in place. GUN-US is not forbidden in Germany. You can buy, if you are older than 18 years.
I'm not really interested in getting all pedantic about it. I was just trying to make a quick and slightly humorous reply to the original poster. Split hairs if you want, but either way German people can't buy the game on GOG.
Impaler26: And here's another release that's regional locked and not available for germans. Ain't it great... :(
Oh come on...as if you would've bought it. ;p
This game is hella fun. It's unique, has light moments and dark moments, and balances the amount of "challenging fun" very well. I hope it becomes part of GOG connect!!!

tinyE: River Raid :D
one of the BEST!
Post edited June 23, 2016 by drealmer7
This is so weird...I had this clear memory, bordering on absolute certainty, that Gun was released on GOG a long time ago and that I had already purchased it ages ago?!

Its really eerie...I even remember installing it on Galaxy though not getting around to playing it....WTF?
I love this game, I still have my PS2 copy, but I won't pay nearly 20€ for it in 2016.
drealmer7: This game is hella fun. It's unique, has light moments and dark moments, and balances the amount of "challenging fun" very well. I hope it becomes part of GOG connect!!!

one of the BEST!
Ah yes, GOG Connect. I had forgotten all about that. That'd be great.
Really happy for this game to be on gog but way too expensive. I guess I'll wait until it is on sale at a reasonable price to grab it as currently the price is far too cheeky.