It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A fistful of vengeance.

<span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span>, a gun-trotting action/adventure in the wild West, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

There is something about the Old West that keeps fascinating us. The dusty towns, the gold rush, the dames of questionable moral fiber, the bullet-ridden saloons, the twitchy duels, the tobacco-chewing villains - they blur the line between history and fantasy in a particularly alluring fashion.
GUN is about breathing in all these things as Colton White and also engaging in bounty-collection missions, poker matches, buffalo hunts, train robberies, horseback shootouts, and just about everything that an open-world adventure has to offer to a daring gunslinger such as yourself. Just remember that sometimes the stealthy, more cunning approach is preferable to direct violence, even against the lowlifes that have wronged you.

Enter the vast, opportunistic land of the Wild West and dish out justice with your <span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span> in hand, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sZo5BxQDkto
Post edited June 23, 2016 by maladr0Id
great release! but unfortunatelly I can't buy it.. game page says "coming soon" or TBA :(
napokon!!!!!
Cute release, of course it's been on Steam for a decade or so so I already have it.
Holy moly that's expensive BTW.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Smannesman
Smannesman: Cute release, of course it's been on Steam for a decade or so so I already have it.
better expensive than "coming soon" :D
Attachments:
Smannesman: Cute release, of course it's been on Steam for a decade or so so I already have it.
Eh? Where do you see a price?
Never heard of it but this looks like my kind of game!
cyboff: better expensive than "coming soon" :D
Yeah I also saw that and then since I still had the tab open I did a refresh.. and wowza.
tinyE: Never heard of it but this looks like my kind of game!
It's a great game.
Good game but price is a joke...
Eh... Almost 20 euros for this? Get real...
Good game. Far from perfect. The price is not the best possible of course, but, so be it.
Smannesman: Holy moly that's expensive BTW.
I think I'll better wait for a sale...
tinyE: Never heard of it but this looks like my kind of game!
sunshinecorp: It's a great game.
$20.
Hey! It doesn't look like my kind of game! ;P

It does resemble an old west version of Godfather which I own so maybe I'll go play that.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by tinyE
Is that price a mistake? A$2719