It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A fistful of vengeance.

<span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span>, a gun-trotting action/adventure in the wild West, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

There is something about the Old West that keeps fascinating us. The dusty towns, the gold rush, the dames of questionable moral fiber, the bullet-ridden saloons, the twitchy duels, the tobacco-chewing villains - they blur the line between history and fantasy in a particularly alluring fashion.
GUN is about breathing in all these things as Colton White and also engaging in bounty-collection missions, poker matches, buffalo hunts, train robberies, horseback shootouts, and just about everything that an open-world adventure has to offer to a daring gunslinger such as yourself. Just remember that sometimes the stealthy, more cunning approach is preferable to direct violence, even against the lowlifes that have wronged you.

Enter the vast, opportunistic land of the Wild West and dish out justice with your <span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span> in hand, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sZo5BxQDkto
Post edited June 23, 2016 by maladr0Id
I remember playing it on console when it came out. It was fun, until I got stuck trying to kill some baddie. Never could do it, gave up. Wouldn't mind giving it another go now, but not at that price.
mk47at: Gut, wenn du meinst. Ich fände die Sperrung des Forums für deutsche Benutzer keine tolle Lösung.
Ehrlich gesagt wäre mir die Sperrung des Forums sogar weitgehend egal. Und da Deutschland der größte Spielemarkt in der EU ist, werden sie uns nicht komplett aussperren. :)
Fakum12: ...
Mir und vielen anderen Benutzern nicht. Aber: Tu, was du nicht lassen kanst.

Ich denke schon, dass das geht. Es wäre der bequemste Weg.
Fakum12: ...
mk47at: Eine ehrlich gemeinte Frage: Findest du es wirklich geschickt, darauf hinzuweisen? Man kann sich leicht vorstellen, was die Lösung dafür sein könnte...
Was soll denn an diesem Hinweis bitte so schlimm sein? Und für deusche User gesperrt wird das Forum ganz sicher nicht. Das ist einfach nur ausgemachter Blödsinn und völlig unnötige Panikmache.
TDP: Does anyone know what engine this game uses? Is it a completely in-house engine made from scratch?
Yeah, I want to know which engine that game uses as well. Does it use either OpenGL or DirectX?
Guntastic release! ^_^
Has anyone tried it with an Xbox 360 controller?
Not sure how the GOG version runs, but when I got this game brand new, I stayed up all night till 11am in the morning to finish it. Of course, that was 10 or so years ago... These days I couldn't do that (meds)
Anyone tried this in WINE yet?
This game does look interesting, but it looks like it needs a contrtoller or joystick. And the price is not helping much considering the age of the game.
please stop shoving advertisements up my face for stuff you wouldnt let me buy....

or rather, let me buy it!
build in age verification and whatnot... i know its sucks for you, but that should give you an idea how much it sucks for me
Post edited June 25, 2016 by KillerBee69
roflbobby: I assume they're forced to block it.
Fakum12: They are forced to deny germany children access to it and choose to make it unavailable for every german.
Most likely the cost of implementing a working and law-proof age verification system are higher than the estimated revenue. So it's more than annoying, but since GOG is no charity, sadly comprehensible.
I see, it's a shame nonetheless. Age verification isn't that hard to add, it's not that it hasn't been done before elsewhere ;) However, I won't hold my breath on this, because GOG doesn't seem to be too fast in development of their own stuff. Isn't Galaxy still in beta as well?
roflbobby: Isn't Galaxy still in beta as well?
It is. Have it installed.... Beta status is justified.
While I wait for this to go on sale I have Techland's Call of Juarez trilogy - none of that Cartel garbage, thank you very much - to keep me busy in my wild west shooting, tooting, rooting... something something. All three for only $11, too. ;)

It is really a shame that Red Dead Redemption never made it to PC. I would snap it up in a heartbeat if Rockstar decided to port it retro-actively, even after having thoroughly completed it on a PS3 some years back.
Post edited June 25, 2016 by mistermumbles