It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A fistful of vengeance.

<span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span>, a gun-trotting action/adventure in the wild West, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

There is something about the Old West that keeps fascinating us. The dusty towns, the gold rush, the dames of questionable moral fiber, the bullet-ridden saloons, the twitchy duels, the tobacco-chewing villains - they blur the line between history and fantasy in a particularly alluring fashion.
GUN is about breathing in all these things as Colton White and also engaging in bounty-collection missions, poker matches, buffalo hunts, train robberies, horseback shootouts, and just about everything that an open-world adventure has to offer to a daring gunslinger such as yourself. Just remember that sometimes the stealthy, more cunning approach is preferable to direct violence, even against the lowlifes that have wronged you.

Enter the vast, opportunistic land of the Wild West and dish out justice with your <span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span> in hand, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sZo5BxQDkto
Post edited June 23, 2016 by maladr0Id
If GOG had released this during the sale, even without discount, at least we'd have got good XP for its price. Oh well.
This looks . . . interesting. But not interesting enough at that price.
sunshinecorp: How about you shut the fuck up and play a game before saying imbecilic crap like that?
joshcory88: Already did, got it for $4.21 on Amazon couple years ago.
Wait a minute, so you are criticizing someone for selling something that you bought.

Well why didn't you just say so? :P
Post edited June 23, 2016 by tinyE
Anime-BlackWolf: This Release would have been locked anyway, even before the "incident" a few days ago.

The game is from Activision. And Activision is known to region lock ALL their indexed games on steam. Why should they allow GOG to sell it here? All upcoming Activision Games will end region locked here, if they have caused "problems" in germany in the last years. :(
That's possible but before that "incident" the only games locked aways were those that contain Nazi symbols (except for Dying Light)...but as of the moment Dying Light went behind the curtain that is gonna happen with their games...
PCGamingWiki said the original version had a framerate cap. Was this fixed on the GOG version?
ElTerprise: any other upcoming we know that might end up locked?
NuffCatnip: Saboteur
Is the Saboteur really coming here? :D
deleted
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Fairfox
NuffCatnip: Saboteur
guppy44: Is the Saboteur really coming here? :D
It had a support page, but they've taken it down.
I remember Gun- a fun game to be sure. But it wasnt exactly 20$ a decade later fun. There's plenty of new games on my wishlist about he same price. Kinda weird.
Please remember that this is the same price as on Steam, folks. EDIT: Oh, only for people in the U.S. at least ($20). I too think it's overpriced, but it's fair with Steam at least. Wait for a sale.
Anyway, still hoping SWAT 4 and Emperor Middle Kingdom show up. :)
Post edited June 23, 2016 by tfishell
Excellent release! Too expensive for me at this time, especially after spending all my funds during the Summer sale, but I'll add it to the wishlist to pick up in a future sale. Thanks GOG and Activision!
An eleven years old game without any "goodies" for $20. Is this a good time to remember TET's old post (from the time when GOG started to sell newer games), where he said that GOG will keep the 5.99 and 9.99 prices for Good Old Games? Yeah, I know, I know, those fixed prices were stupid, but... 20 bucks for Gun is ridiculous! Sorry, but I won't touch this until it's at least 75% off.

What's wrong with reasonable prices ($10) and reasonable discounts (50%)? You basically can't buy anything if it isn't on sale anymore, because those base prices are just bullshit numbers, set to allow huge "ZOMG! 90% OFF SALE MUST BUY" discounts -.- Gamers aren't THAT stupid. Don't be surprised when we stop buying shit outside of huge sales (isn't that the case already anyway?).

/rant
drewpants: Great game, but not at that price.
IronArcturus: Yeah, it's nice to finally see Gun on GOG, but that current price is pretty expensive

But I'm still wondering if an Xbox 360 controller will work with the game.
I hope so, I still have my PS2 version, but would love to pick up the GOG version if/when it goes on sale.
Somebody should remind Activision about all MechWarrior titles they own.
HiPhish: A banned release? Well, that sucks. I remember seeing the GameCube version of Gun in stores, so I guess only the PC version is banned.
The version that's sold in germany with the USK-Logo is censored.
http://www.schnittberichte.com/schnittbericht.php?ID=3317

But GOG sells the uncensored version which is indexed in germany.