It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: He both claimed and made me feel bad for him.

Cristi's done neither.
Dess made us feel bad for him. How did that go? Lift made a claim (and kinda made me believe him tonally despite actual gameplay).

Surely you know that's NAI.

Anyway, we're now for certain aboard the cristiclaim express! (toot toot!) Now just waiting to arrive at our destination whenever cristi logs on this evening before we can realistically do much else.

In the meanwhile I'm mostly just entertaining the merits of no lynch for amusement. Kinda like it. Whaddyou think about no lynch? And for the sake of argument go ahead and assume Nacho is town wolf-fixer-backer, or not, up to you really.
bler144: In the meanwhile I'm mostly just entertaining the merits of no lynch for amusement. Kinda like it. Whaddyou think about no lynch? And for the sake of argument go ahead and assume Nacho is town wolf-fixer-backer, or not, up to you really.
BURN THE HERETIC

BURN HIM

(clarify: yogs is town because I'm posting with one hand and... eating cheetos with the other. Scum can't do that.)
cristigale: Agree on the consensus bit.
Clarification: Vote cristigale because the clock says this was 21 hours ago. I think she's pinched.
yogsloth: Clarification: Vote cristigale because the clock says this was 21 hours ago. I think she's pinched.
I know "low effort" has been your thing this game, and maybe you're correct, but...

town!cristi flips, what's your next move, what/who do you look at?
scum!cristi flips, what's your next move, what/who do you look at?

Both, of course, assume the game is still going D4. And I know you don't like to be an analyst, but seriously, show some thought process at all. I know you have one.

Same questions (above) for @trent, actually. Bad game, yada yada. Where does a cristi lynch lead iyo?

Though I agree she could've done more to at least look at the field, even if she came in at an awkward point vis-a-vis her own continuing existence in the village.

Uh...defend Tammy. Not voting tams. No siree.
bler144: Same questions (above) for @trent, actually. Bad game, yada yada. Where does a cristi lynch lead iyo?
I see a cristi lynch ending the game. I think she's the last scum. If she flips scum and it does not end the game then I am unsure who to look at next. If she actually flips town I would probably lynch yogs next. Of course if she flips town pretty sure I would be the next lynch.

As I said before I will not vote for Tammy at any point and would find it hard to vote for you, if either of you are actually scum you have me completely fooled.
trentonlf: I've only been her teammate as scum one time and we did not have to bus anyone so all I can do is speculate. I would say If cristi had to she would bus someone, but I would not say she is prone to doing it. As for distancing, I would say no. I believe she interacted with me and Hyper in the same manner as she would have if she had been town. i don't think there is much difference between her town game and her scum game.
bler144: Thanks.

Here's why I asked the question - read the last part of cristi's final D1 post. It's pretty strongly worded, and builds to a conclusion of "I do think it is likely that one of [wyrm v. RW] is scum."

Again, irrelevant in multi-ball, perhaps, but that doesn't look like RW+cristi to me unless she's prepared to bus hard. Much less that cristi+RW chuckle their way into nightfall and decide the perfect follow-up is to maybe kill Wyrm and potentially put cristi on the spot to bus him D2 b/c presumably RW doesn't know he's going to die, right?

Now, could she be scum not with RW and be setting him up with the Wyrm kill? Eh, I suppose. Seems a little on the nose, but...it still looks like the sort of puzzling out I tend to think is probably town.

What's your take on scum!cristi + that post. In what setup does scum!cristi fit, and how likely is that setup?

(Defending cristi here, fwiw)
trentonlf: Why could she not be scum with RW? I have seen so many times someone say "of this person or that person I think one of them is probably scum" and then never go back to it. It's the end of the day and neither RW or wyrm were going to be lynched so it's an easy statement to make. That's a statement that if you are town looks good or if you are scum trying to build cred looks good.

My gut says cristi is scum, I could be totally wrong since it seems I often am.
bler144: Same questions (above) for @trent, actually. Bad game, yada yada. Where does a cristi lynch lead iyo?
trentonlf: I see a cristi lynch ending the game. I think she's the last scum. If she flips scum and it does not end the game then I am unsure who to look at next. If she actually flips town I would probably lynch yogs next. Of course if she flips town pretty sure I would be the next lynch.

As I said before I will not vote for Tammy at any point and would find it hard to vote for you, if either of you are actually scum you have me completely fooled.
I (or Tammy) should have pushed you on this harder at the time. In subsequent posts you said "I don't think cristi is prone to distancing" and then in the following post when confronted with her accusing/distancing RW pretty hard, you basically said "why not?"

Moreover, she was really the first to accuse (and vote) agent pretty early and with decent teeth for that part of D1, only unvoting when he subbed out. Does that really feel like scum!cristi to you? You mentioned she didn't bus when you were teammates for lack of need, but she also didn't go out of her way to call attention to you or vote you for whatevers. If I recall she kept you or HSL comfortably down around "3rd most suspicious." Not to mention setting up to vote Lift as well if Dess flips scums?

That's not just casual distancing, that's some firm distancing on D1 on 2/4 teammates.

I have a really hard time believing you can look at the table, consider how carefully scum!cristi plays, and think it's really cristi/rw/lift/dess/brasas superteam.

Plus, if that is the setup, where do the Wyrm/Quad kills come from N1? 2x3 fits in numerous ways better than 1x5.

_____

Also, if cristi flips wolf, and there's still a wolfy kill N3 the correct answer is you look at me, maybe Stan (who was looking pretty intent to vote and then...didn't?). Yogs just for S&Gs.

Nacho looks clear (at least of being wolf) in that scenario, tammy is clear, and you're presumably not voting yourself.

eh, vote trentonlf.

Still think no lynch is worth serious discussion after cristi claims, however.
yogsloth: Clarification: Vote cristigale because the clock says this was 21 hours ago. I think she's pinched.
I'm not caught up yet, but this irked me. Of all the players still left, this is ridiculous. You're finally making an actual push on someone, (my guess is because your hydra game is a bust), you sounded like you were ready to quit end of D2. Cool your jets, sport.

And while I'm at it, this irked me as well...
yogsloth: cristigale is certainly a valid lynch choice as she's floated on the edge all game and won't claim.
WTH? When, until now, has there been any reason for me to claim? And I resent the floated on the edge remark. You've done crap this game. If either you or trent are town, you suck.
cristigale: WTH?
Clarification: yogsloth is Town because he toes the line on the rules and comes up with clarification: posts at sundown no matter how stupid, pointless, or unfounded they may be.

still claim tho, okay?
cristigale: WTH? When, until now, has there been any reason for me to claim? And I resent the floated on the edge remark. You've done crap this game. If either you or trent are town, you suck.
I'll defend yogs here as I was pretty sure that's what he was doing, but I thought I'd actually show restraint and let him make the first move.

But I was tempted to make similar shitposts over the past few hours before deciding not to tempt fate.
____
The proper claiming etiquette is to tease your role at the end of D1 for no good reason other than to maybe express your ire at the gamestate, and then at the end of D2 under no pressure at all come right out and full claim, esp. if the claim at that time helps town not at all and might even be counter-productive.

I would've thought a veteran player such as yourself would be familiar with that.
Okay, you both made me laugh. Yes, you'll get one.

Rule qualifier - not voting for tammy or bler - both town.
bler144: 0) Could've pretended I just didn't see this post at page end, but honestly just didn't want to respond to it. But whatever.

1) Well, anything is possible (alas can't link the "I taught my dog to say I love you" commercial). But there are rare moments where scum/neutral align tactically on wincon, sure.

4) Ok, sure, sorta? Was weighing 2x4 for a while, and in that mindset yeah, you/nacho/trent (or work yogs in there somewhere) seemed possible. And your push on tunneling me (because I liked your post?) plus Nacho's insistence on unexplained votes back/back pinged me.

5) You want to see my thought process, or wanted? Pretty sure I've explained that.
6) Yes. In the all-scum game she was all over that. Lots of repeating points already made by others, largely superficial analysis, etc.

[...]
0) if I get too annoying, don't hestitate to ignore me.

4) if it's 2x4, like I said, we're gonna have words.

Just in case it wasn't already abundantly clear: I am generally capable of the self-control necessary to not spin into stupid tunnels.

5) wanted. You're good.

6) fair enough mmh yeah. Will have to set aside some time tomorrow or Friday to actually get off my lazy rear and reread. (I usually want to sleep on reads for a week in endgame but it looks like we're not gonna have that luxury.)

bler144: Dess made us feel bad for him.
I feel bad for everyone in this game /shot

cristigale: Okay, you both made me laugh. Yes, you'll get one.

Rule qualifier - not voting for tammy or bler - both town.
Your next post better be a claim or so help me God I'm daykilling you

(probably joking)

I'm the towniest town that ever towned specifically because I'm not LAMISTing all over the place...

Wait.

...moving on.

We should definitely continue with cristiwagon if she continues to not claim and all, and also because being eaten by UTR scum is distinctly unpleasant. Though I'm also open to a Nacho lolwagon for amorphous tone reasons.
bler144: @cristi - can you explain why (1323, so searching your memory banks) you thought brasas specifically looked good if dess flipped scum?
I believe it was because brasas joined the dessi wagon when babark had a 3 vote lead. I thought it unlikely they (dess and babark) were both scum. And brasas stayed on the wagon when others ditched. I didn't read that at the time as a bus. I can see it now, didn't see it then.

Post requirement - I'm not scum, don't vote me, claim coming next
Cristi is scum for not claiming in her next post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d a y k i l l
c r i s t i g a l e
Seriously, not sure if anyone can tell now, but we posted (#1917 and #1918) at the same time. You're pretty blood-thirsty...hmmm....

Hold your britches, I'm writing a small novel. There's a lot to cover. You'll probably lynch me anyway, at least give me a chance to say my piece.
cristigale: Seriously, not sure if anyone can tell now, but we posted (#1917 and #1918) at the same time. You're pretty blood-thirsty...hmmm....

Hold your britches, I'm writing a small novel. There's a lot to cover. You'll probably lynch me anyway, at least give me a chance to say my piece.
There was at least 1 minute of split okay, what are you talking about.

And it better be a really good novel given that I've been staring at this thread for the last hour and a half.

If cristi claims something good, we probably shouldn't lynch her. But if her claim is unsatisfactory she should definitely be lynched.