It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I managed to screw up this GMG/Xcom malarkey and linked my Steam account to the wrong email address and Playfire account, or something. All that bloody voting for nothing :(

If anybody has a spare Xcom key from this thing I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

EDIT: GOT MYSELF ONE, NO LONGER NEEDED (Solved the problem by making a second CVG account)
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Asbeau
I would really like to play Tomb Raider, it's currently on sale, -80% on Steam. I know I've asked for this in the past, but I still am unable to get it. Any generous soul will have my eternal gratitude.
Elvin: Thanks a lot Sachys! I appreciate it
Hope it makes up nicely for that missed DoW ;)
Spinorial: Hope it makes up nicely for that missed DoW ;)
actually ive found my boxes for those - but two manuals are missing
Not quite! but this is very nice indeed, how have you been lately Spinorial
Elvin: Not quite! but this is very nice indeed, how have you been lately Spinorial
well, dont worry (see above) ive been digging out my retail boxes (already having replacements on steam) so you can test the retail keys which SHOULD work!
Elvin: Not quite! but this is very nice indeed, how have you been lately Spinorial
Sachys: well, dont worry (see above) ive been digging out my retail boxes (already having replacements on steam) so you can test the retail keys which SHOULD work!
Man Sachys you are too nice to me haha
Would anyone happen to have an extra Tomb Raider that is on sale on Steam for $3.99. I am a dollar short from being able to get it myself.

or maybe someone would be willing to come up with some way to help me get it.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Hello, my dear GoG family!

If by any chance any of you got a Copy of Blade of Darkness which was recently removed from GoG list, I have a small proporsal for you:

I'm trying to get this game for a very good friend, so if you can share a copy, I would gladly give another game away from GoG, Steam, Gamersgate, etc in return

I know this is not the Trading Thread and blablabla; I'm just trying to be nice with people that are nice and that's all.

Thanks so much in advance! ^^

P.S. Alternatively, here are some Trading Option Click Me!
I see wankalot is about...
First reply gets an X-COM Enemy Unknown Steam key. Game is free for those who vote in Golden Joystick awards!
advancedhero: First reply gets an X-COM Enemy Unknown Steam key. Game is free for those who vote in Golden Joystick awards!
me please!
advancedhero: First reply gets an X-COM Enemy Unknown Steam key. Game is free for those who vote in Golden Joystick awards!
LesterKnight99: me please!
... Okay. But since you got a game, maybe you can wait a while before asking for more, lol.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by advancedhero
LesterKnight99: me please!
advancedhero: ... Okay. But since you got a game, maybe you can wait a while before asking for more, lol.
ok, thank you. back in a bit!

edit: waiting for email with new xcom key, will give it to spinorial
Post edited October 15, 2014 by LesterKnight99
So... if it's still available... and Lester really permits (cause I'd hate to deprive a person of their highest most extremely desired wishlisted wishening)... may I have it?