It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anybody chucks this in my direction, I'd appreciate it :

http://www.indieroyale.com/
If someone want to gift me the Arclight Bundle, I will really appreciate it!

Thank you! :)
Ki11s0n3: Just looking for these if someone has the extra keys

Lucius key
Proteus key
Hotline Miami key
Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection *Edit* was given to me by cstiffler thank you again

And this would most awesome Akaneiro: Demon Hunters on Steam for $10, reminds me a little bit of Okami which was an amazing game.
nightrunner227: I could have sworn Akaneiro was f2p. Did that change?

Eh, nevermind. Maybe what I remember was a demo or something.

No, nevermind again. I distinctly remember installing this once without having to pay.
Really? Weird, it popped up on Steam and looked awesome but maybe it was f2p at first.

No, nevermind again. I distinctly remember installing this once without having to pay.
Ki11s0n3: Really? Weird, it popped up on Steam and looked awesome but maybe it was f2p at first.
You pay for early access it will be free to play afterwards I think so at least

Ki11s0n3: Really? Weird, it popped up on Steam and looked awesome but maybe it was f2p at first.
It will be free, but they are selling access to the beta along with an "Early Access Pack" that comes with in-game currency, perks, and other stuff. You can apparently download the game from the developer's site [url=]http://angry-red.com/[/url]. The $10 pack is similar to other F2P games where you buy currency/stats/etc, but is currently required to start playing on Steam. That said, it should be free again when it releases, just with the Early Access Pack stuff being an optional purchase.

I have no interest in the game, but I have seen a lot of messages about it recently and it made me curious. And I am bored.
Been ignored so reposting

Steam: Precipice of Darkness 1+2
Thought I'd go fishing for Kerbal Space Program while it's on sale on Steam for 33% off...
Bigs: Thought I'd go fishing for Kerbal Space Program while it's on sale on Steam for 33% off...
How I so wish I could make this happen...;-(
Bigs: Thought I'd go fishing for Kerbal Space Program while it's on sale on Steam for 33% off...
Momo1991: How I so wish I could make this happen...;-(
Ah well.. it's the thought that counts momo :P
Momo1991: How I so wish I could make this happen...;-(
Bigs: Ah well.. it's the thought that counts momo :P
Well thoughts are nice but gifting a major gifter is WAY COOL ;-) And I could use some of that...sadly the credit card seems to disagree...
I think I have only 2 bucks on mine... :/ maybe we should combine it, like Captain Planet and the Planeteers?
Stooner: I think I have only 2 bucks on mine... :/ maybe we should combine it, like Captain Planet and the Planeteers?
Captain Credit - the hero of Wall Street!
Stooner: I think I have only 2 bucks on mine... :/ maybe we should combine it, like Captain Planet and the Planeteers?
Bigs: Captain Credit - the hero of Wall Street!
Yeah! lol

Go Credit!! o/
I have The Ship which is a FREE gift to anyone who wants it.

Courtesy of abolat

Note: STEAM Single+Multi Player
Post edited June 14, 2013 by YellowAries
YellowAries: I have The Ship which is a FREE gift to anyone who wants it.

Courtesy of abolat

Note: STEAM Single+Multi Player
No thanks, but +1 for being awesome! :D