It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll give it a try... I love Carcassonne but rarely I have somebody around to play it with and it's on sale:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CARCASSONNE/carcassonne
high rated
Hi, guys. I have Steam keys for the following games:

The Sun at Night
Hero of the Kingdom
Hunstman The Orphanage
Major Mayhem
Kingdom Elemental

One game per person. PM me for a key.

Have fun. :)

Edit:
Mayor Mayhem and Kingdom Elemental are gone.

Edit 2:
Hero of the Kingdom is gone.

Edit 3:
Huntsman is gone.

Edit 4:
All gone.
Post edited October 09, 2014 by astropup
Guys I wanted to play Serious Sam: Classic Revolution with my friend on Steam. It's on sale on Steam for 0,44 Euro. I bought a copy for myself but I don't have enough cash to buy it for him. If u feel generous pleas PM to me. Link to promo:http://store.steampowered.com/app/227780/
I would really like mini metro from the current Humble Bundle Weekly pack if anyone has one spare...
So Blood Bowl Chaos Edition is on a massive sale on Steam. I can definitely give it a great home.
low rated
edit: nvm
Post edited October 11, 2014 by LesterKnight99
high rated
Oniken Desura key: UQ5DR-UPR7B-45JAZ-AJTX9
JaqFrost: Oniken Desura key: UQ5DR-UPR7B-45JAZ-AJTX9
Thanks!, I got it ^_^
Poops, scratch that. IndieRoyale Desura keys are all together, not game by game. Carry on, nice peoples. :)
Post edited October 11, 2014 by IAmSinistar
VG247 and Bundle Stars are giving away 500,000 Steam keys for open-world racing game Crash Time 2:

http://www.vg247.com/2014/10/08/free-pc-games-1-million-giveaway/

FYI
IAmSinistar: Poops, scratch that. IndieRoyale Desura keys are all together, not game by game. Carry on, nice peoples. :)
i see that no one interessed for so long,so i can try to carry your keys if you want to give them away(sorry if i understand your sentence wrong)
Would anyone happen to have a extra gift copy of Darksiders 1 from the Humble Bundle? I have the second, but would like to play the first game first.
IAmSinistar: Poops, scratch that. IndieRoyale Desura keys are all together, not game by game. Carry on, nice peoples. :)
wildys: i see that no one interessed for so long,so i can try to carry your keys if you want to give them away(sorry if i understand your sentence wrong)
That's okay, my original post was of a different nature. I was thinking one could gift the IndieRoyale Desura keys, but they are all one key. So I will just give away the Steam keys instead at some point.
IAmSinistar: That's okay, my original post was of a different nature. I was thinking one could gift the IndieRoyale Desura keys, but they are all one key. So I will just give away the Steam keys instead at some point.
too many bundle sites now & not all of them has good service,i use humblebundle,indiegala & groupie only so dont know how IndieRoyale works so sorry again for misunderstanding
I still have an extra gift copy of Gun Monkeys for steam- PM me if you want it :)