It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

advancedhero: First reply gets an X-COM Enemy Unknown Steam key. Game is free for those who vote in Golden Joystick awards!
Spinorial: So... if it's still available... and Lester really permits (cause I'd hate to deprive a person of their highest most extremely desired wishlisted wishening)... may I have it?
sorry, i have that key, but im waiting for a new one to come in the email! i registered a new account, and hopefully, will get you that game :)
LesterKnight99: sorry, i have that key, but im waiting for a new one to come in the email! i registered a new account, and hopefully, will get you that game :)
That would be swell, mate! Even if not, thanks for trying :-)

Also, hope you enjoy the game!
LesterKnight99: sorry, i have that key, but im waiting for a new one to come in the email! i registered a new account, and hopefully, will get you that game :)
Spinorial: That would be swell, mate! Even if not, thanks for trying :-)

Also, hope you enjoy the game!
thank you! will try!
It is a great game. It's like Fallout meets Civilization, and... uh... or it's just like the old X-COM games. But not really. It's simplified. And you can manage a base and stuff. Anyway, everyone get it.
Spinorial, PM sent with XCOM!
After more than14 hours later after verifying the e-mail to receive the key, I'm still waiting for that key to arrive in my e-mail... (-_-). I don't know how other people can get it so easily... (:P)
I have a Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition Key on Steam if anyone is interested. Just quote this post. First come, first served.

I was going to trade it, but it's just taking up space now, so screw it. Someone may as well enjoy the game.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by paladin181
low rated
paladin181: I have a Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition Key on Steam if anyone is interested. Just quote this post. First come, first served.

I was going to trade it, but it's just taking up space now, so screw it. Someone may as well enjoy the game.
I'm interested
Post edited October 15, 2014 by briareoushex
paladin181: I have a Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition Key on Steam if anyone is interested. Just quote this post. First come, first served.

briareoushex: I'm interested
Enjoy!!
briareoushex: I'm interested
paladin181: Enjoy!!
Thank you so much! :)
LesterKnight99: Spinorial, PM sent with XCOM!
Cowabunga! My gratitude is profuse and my humbling complete! I shall strive to rid the world of all enemies, foreign and domestic. Mostly foreign, for now :P

Thank you, anotherworldly one, many green pluses to you and yours ;)
LesterKnight99: Spinorial, PM sent with XCOM!
Spinorial: Cowabunga! My gratitude is profuse and my humbling complete! I shall strive to rid the world of all enemies, foreign and domestic. Mostly foreign, for now :P

Thank you, anotherworldly one, many green pluses to you and yours ;)
You're welcome. Watch out for xenomorphs!
any extra ftl or dustforce from the humble bundle would be appreciated, thanks
There is Payday: The Heist for free on Steam Store http://store.steampowered.com/app/24240/
low rated
Thanks badseeder for 100% Orange Juice
Post edited October 19, 2014 by Ki11s0n3