It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^Same here, I need to get rid of mine too.
low rated
i would like tron 2.0, as i can't get it right now, please.
<span class="bold">Electro Bobble</span> ShinyLoot key: 4UPAF-5K8SK-JPHQT-WWG7U
If anybody still has a code or gitlink for "The sun at night" left and does not want it, I would be interested.
high rated
Bundle leftovers if anyone wants it (for your personnal use, not for selling or trading):

Critical Mass -> Gone to Wildys
Party of Sin -> Gone to legomaster
Claustrophobia The Downward Struggle -> Gone to A.Ryan
Dawn of Fantasy Kingdom Wars -> Gone to SpectrumX
Post edited October 14, 2014 by Cyraxpt
low rated
Cyraxpt: Bundle leftovers if anyone wants it (for your personnal use, not for selling or trading):

Critical Mass
Dawn of Fantasy Kingdom Wars
Thanks one more time mate!! +1!
Cyraxpt: Bundle leftovers if anyone wants it (for your personnal use, not for selling or trading):

Critical Mass
Dawn of Fantasy Kingdom Wars
I take Dawn of Fantasy Kingdom Wars if still available

/Thanks :)
Post edited October 13, 2014 by SpectrumX
If u were voting in Golden Joystick Awards you can now claim your XCOM: Enemy Unknown key here - https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/
legomaster: If u were voting in Golden Joystick Awards you can now claim your XCOM: Enemy Unknown key here - https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/
Thanks for letting me know.
Took some time to figure out but you password for Playfire and GreenManGaming have to be the same or it won't let you login to claim the game. At least that is how it was for me.
legomaster: If u were voting in Golden Joystick Awards you can now claim your XCOM: Enemy Unknown key here - https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/
Ki11s0n3: Thanks for letting me know.
Took some time to figure out but you password for Playfire and GreenManGaming have to be the same or it won't let you login to claim the game. At least that is how it was for me.
Does the game come as an actual steam key or does it get added to your account automatically? I can't seem to sign up for whatever reason
Ki11s0n3: Thanks for letting me know.
Elvin: Does the game come as an actual steam key or does it get added to your account automatically? I can't seem to sign up for whatever reason
steam key. and check PM
Yeah, I keep having issues with this too. It get the confirmation email with the link to log in with my steam account, and it says that steam account is registered to a different email. I wouldn't have used a different one and it won't let me sign up a new one with that steam ID. Bleh.

Edit: Nevermind, got it all worked out.
Post edited October 14, 2014 by Pickle1477
Elvin:
well, whenever you do check your PM, theres a copy of XCOM awaiting you...
Elvin:
Sachys: well, whenever you do check your PM, theres a copy of XCOM awaiting you...
Thanks a lot Sachys! I appreciate it
Sachys: well, whenever you do check your PM, theres a copy of XCOM awaiting you...
Elvin: Thanks a lot Sachys! I appreciate it
no problem!