It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"June, may April march?" is the longest valid English sentence which can be created from the names of the months of the year, in (reverse) consecutive order.
Gedd'im, Sparky! Lick his balls!
GR00T: Seems like a good time for another coat of paint.
Space chutney, man. Fucks with my innards.
HunchBluntley: Space chutney, man. Fucks with my innards.
You know, you could make a small adjustment to the steering column and it would be completely smooth sailing.
...And they call it a "cake". A CAKE!
Not in the face or hair, please.
sanscript: "A Canadian in Britain? Is that like saying you're unarmed or unprotected?"
I don't think ducks need work visas. :P
The majority of posts in this thread are not even non sequiturs.

Therefore, this thread title is misleading. It should be called "random nonsense thread" or something like that.
Post edited June 28, 2017 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Ancient-Red-Dragon: [fnip]
The equations didn't take the elephants into account, though. It's just bad planning.
...But is Brillig before or after Thursday?
Sounds like it's time for some *actual* nonsense.

HunchBluntley: ...But is Brillig before or after Thursday?
(The following quote is nonsense; read at your own risk.)

they're like.'

'Nearly two miles high,' added in creating the U.S.
unless you can't see the voice. 'Fetch me giddy.' And pour the Queen. 'Sentence first--verdict afterwards.'

'And where we put a very clear way to think that lovely garden. First, because I'm sure
_I_ don't know,'
he thanked the full Project Gutenberg-tm and whispered to tremble. Alice began ordering people began nibbling at the party at the
way, 'Prizes! Prizes!'

'At any of Rome, and
reduced the end to dull and said, by the Mock Turtle, suddenly called out again. I
haven't opened it, and dishes. The Gryphon whispered 'She's in without
knowing what a grown in the rest,
And concluded that the right THROUGH the
Foundation is gay as large
flower-pot that stood watching
them, the rest of the King said the distant green stuff be?' said the sea,' the moment he finds out what you don't!' the strange Adventures
of course, of tiny golden scale!

This question is, something comes at all: it's so much!' said Alice asked.

One of Project Gutenberg License terms than what it exclaimed. 'You couldn't get
to say this), 'to be a coaxing tone, and a shrill, passionate voice. 'Would
YOU FOR ACTUAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR
INCIDENTAL DAMAGES EVEN finish, if his arms folded, frowning and began fancying the verses on all references to write with its voice.

The Mouse splashed his head unless
there seemed to encourage the Hatter: 'let's all talking in particular. 'She'd soon
The goldfish blows red flowery bubbles at 8pm next Glursday. Be prepared with feathered boas and cobweb nets to capture the morish little trinkets.
amok:
That sucks. They didn't even give the poor little guy a chance.
Look!
Getcomposted: Look!
LOL! I thought he said "oral borealis". XD