It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Manufactures and sells grapple-hook guns with such a strong foce.
^ He's currently searching for the "R" key cap for his keyboard. It is under the desk hiding alongside of a dust bunny.
^ Is even dustier than under the desk.
^ He's even crustier than a pot pie.
^ He's even rustier than his sword.
^ Is molded from rust.
^ Is molded from earwax.

Hooyaah: ^ He's even crustier than a pot pie.
^ Is omniscient, because I'm about to eat a pot pie in like 5 minutes!
Banned for being predictable!
^ banned for putting the pot in HeresyMyAccount's pot pie
Banned for not warning him that I'm so bad at cooking that I will put large utensils in not-as-large food.
^ banned, because I am so adept at cooking, I will be preparing baby back ribs this Saturday with my own home-made rub and slow-cooking these tender morsels for about three hours (The ladies all love these mouth-watering pork ribs!)
^Banned for refusing me entry, even when I tried to sneak in wearing a dress.
^Is actually the founder of Discord.
Dischord: ^ Forgot to mention that the County didn't appreciate it either, after the dogs ate the mailman, the gasman, and a Jehovah's Witness preacher at the residence. Is currently awaiting trial, with the dogs to be destroyed, likely before they shit.
movag22311: Japanese and Korean dramas have a lot of differences. Japanese dramas are usually about love and romance, while Korean dramas often involve a lot of action and suspense. http://vikidramas.net Japanese dramas are also more realistic than Korean dramas. Another difference between Japanese and Korean dramas is that Japanese dramas often involve supernatural elements such as ghosts and demons, while Korean dramas do not usually have these types of elements in them. Korean Dramas are the most popular genre of Korean entertainment. It is a drama serial that is broadcasted on TV and it is characterized by its plot and its use of music.
^ Banned for attempting to communicate with a simpleton, but I appreciate it all the same.

[out of phase response that etiquette seemed to require.]
Vinry_.: ^Is actually the founder of Discord.
In phase again, so ^ Banned for knowing how to spell 'Discord', when I did not when signing up!

"Baseless allegation", that has basis, is that a number of us are dumb assess, for transposing one thread into another.
Post edited September 30, 2022 by Dischord
^HOLD ON! Lol, that's why I was pretty sure that this was the baseless allegation thread, but why was everyone banning each other.