It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: You never miss anyoneone's social *queue*!

I wish for a big disaster and calamity to befall the cursed, wretched place.
Granted. Insurance takes charge. Ownership gets way more than the placed was worth. The place is rebuilt and expanded, in better shape than ever.

I wish that Firefly gets a second movie sequel.
Wish granted. I have no idea what Firefly is, just going from the name it's a Disney movie series about a plucky firefly doing plucky things. Therefore, your wished2nd Firefly movie sequel will involve Firefly the plucky firefly learning about and then preventing illegal night-time fly-fishing.

I wish that the Jagged Alliance 2 mega fan-mod 1.13 had a updated stable release version or at least a tutorial mission showing off the various 1.13 features.
Granted, a tutorial is made for the mod. Unfortunately, the updated mod (with the tutorial) contains a critical bug, one that either causes serious data loss or that is a serious security vulnerability, and is pulled from the main mod distribution sites once that comes to light.

I wish that the operating systems available to PCs would also be available to NPCs.
sofia321: Please allow me.
Wish granted, I've allowed you to wash my clothes, bathe and manicure me.

Wish I never had to bathe again.
Granted: You are now dead.

Eye wish four their two bee know more homophones.
Granted, you are now Fairfox and can only speak in gibberish permanently.

I wish I could legally torture people I don't like.
Granted, but as it turns out you don't like yourself, and are forced to torture yourself.

I wsih
Granted. Lacking any particular subject upon which to grant, the wish fizzles out and returns, plus postage due.

I wish for animated avatars on GOG. I'd even accept APNG.
Granted. But you can only see those avatars moving in GOG Galaxy. (lol, apparently you're using GOG Galaxy)

I wish for more and more medieval games to be added on GOG, as I find those games to be quite lacking here.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by Vingry
Wish granted, but the medieval knight tourneys break GOG's logistics capacity and lay waste to their offices and workspace, so you are left playing off your backlog forever. If you downloaded the backup installers in time, that is.

I wish for the ability to see in the dark.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by StarChan
Granted, but you won't be able to see during the day or where ever darkness is absent anymore.

I wish I could travel back and forth in time to see both the past and future repeatedly.
Granted, but it takes a lot of time to go back in time. When you arrive, the time in the past has progressed so much that the time is the same as your original current time. And when you go into the future to see things that will happen, it will take so much time that by the time you arrive, those things have happened and you already know.

I wish I could be a good conversationalist.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by le_chevalier
le_chevalier: Granted, but it takes a lot of time to go back in time. When you arrive, the time in the past has progressed so much that the time is the same as your original current time. And when you go into the future to see things that will happen, it will take so much time that by the time you arrive, those things have happened and you already know.

I wish I could be a good conversationalist.
Wish granted. Expert Good conversationalist capablities unlocked for Braille.
And I envy you for that.

I wish I knew Braille.
morrowslant: I wish I knew Braille.
Granted, but unfortunately you are now blind. It will take a while to get used to it, and you can no longer read anything not written in Braile.

I wish for a dress like that one from some years back which would appear as a different color to different people, and possibly under different lighting. Remember that?
dtgreene: I wish for a dress like that one from some years back which would appear as a different color to different people, and possibly under different lighting.
Congratulations! You are the proud owner of a dress whose shifting colors tell everyone who sees you wearing it, exactly how you feel about them. I think your friendship and workplace dynamics are about to take a turn for the interesting.

I wish for a grilled cheese sandwich.