It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TwoHandedSword: I wish for a grilled cheese sandwich.
Granted, but your both of your hands are always busy holding that big sword. So while the sandwich is still good, somebody took care of it.

I wish I had the strength to endure the humiliation of being a newbie in a multiplayer game, in order to get better at the game.
TwoHandedSword: I wish for a grilled cheese sandwich.
le_chevalier: Granted, but your both of your hands are always busy holding that big sword. So while the sandwich is still good, somebody took care of it.

I wish I had the strength to endure the humiliation of being a newbie in a multiplayer game, in order to get better at the game.
Granted. The game dies within a week, leaving you as one of the top players.

I wish I had some Marmite and Vegemite to try.
Darvond: I wish I had some Marmite and Vegemite to try.
Both the things you asked for rime with thermite, so the wish is interpreted as you wanting some explosive things. You get them, and they explode, which is, as you might imagine, not a pleasant experience.

I wish for a black skirt with functional pockets.
Your black trousers with operating pockets is ready, custom-made, just for you.

I wish next time i find something real and precious, others to not interfere and sabotage.
I wish next time i find something real and precious, others to not interfere and sabotage.
Granted, you break it yourself.

I wish to never need again to make a wish.
Post edited June 17, 2019 by francksteel
francksteel: I wish to never need again to make a wish.
Your wish is granted; you have never ever had to make a wish ever.

Therefore, you have never made any wishes, ever.

This, however, means that your wish has been cancelled, since it was never made.

But, since the wish was cancelled, you *do* need to make it.

As a result, the universe crashes. (As Douglas Hofstadter put it in Godel, Escher, Bach: "An event (if "event" is the right word) occurred that is impossible to describe, so no attempt will be made to describe it." (Paraphrased because I don't remember the exact wording; it's in the dialog "Little Harmonic Labyrinth" if you care to look.)

I wish for a sequel to Final Fantasy 4 that is not The After Years, and is intentionally not consistent with it. Furthermore, said sequel should have Cecil's daughter as the main character (he never had a son).
dtgreene: Your wish is granted; you have never ever had to make a wish ever.

Therefore, you have never made any wishes, ever.

This, however, means that your wish has been cancelled, since it was never made.

But, since the wish was cancelled, you *do* need to make it.
Something that has never happened can not be cancelled, implying it didn't exist in the first place. Foul logic here.
Wish granted; foul logic rules everywhere, especially the hypocritical logic.

I wish the damn war to start sooner than later; come on Hommey, Erdy!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Granted, the war is canceled after a day of preliminary movement due to a lack of interest and everyone goes home just in time for tea. One man's train is late and he arrives for supper instead.

I wish RPM based distros were the leading popular Linux distro, rather than DEB based ones.

And with more popularity than Debian based distros currently hold too.
Granted, but with DEB based distros never becoming popular, the whole concept of dependency management never takes hold, so if you want to install a new package, you have to manually install each dependency separately. What a pain! (Have you used Red Hat Linux (not Enterprise!) in the old days, like pre-Fedora?)

Meanwhile, Debian and Gentoo still have their advocates, all praising how easy dependency management is. (Who would have thought that Gentoo would be easier to maintain than Red Hat?)

I wish that Google, Facebook, and Twitter had never existed in the first place. (Also, I still with for that FF4 sequel I mentioned in the other post.)
Wish granted. You are now eagerly awaiting the discovery of fire so that you can have a proper steak and fries.

I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Granted, it starts snowing even though it's the beginning of summer.

Unfortunately, the snow plows are not ready (the vehicles have been repurposed for other uses since it doesn't normally snow this time of year), and as a result, everything grinds to a halt.

(Cue Sleigh Ride playing in the background. Did you know that the composer got the idea for the piece from a heat wave, and the piece premiered in may? For more information, see http://www.leroyandersonfoundation.org/sleigh_ride.php
)

I'll repeat the wish that seemed to get lost:

I wish for a sequel to Final Fantasy 4 that is not The After Years, and is intentionally not consistent with it. Furthermore, said sequel should have Cecil's daughter as the main character (he never had a son).
dtgreene: I Furthermore, said sequel should have Cecil's daughter as the main character (he never had a son).
Granted, unfortunately his daughter was born intersex and transitioned from female to male.

Wish I could transition at will so I can have sex with myself.
Kleetus: Wish I could transition at will so I can have sex with myself.
Welp. You gain the ability to transition at will. You discover that that doesn't make you any better at having sex with yourself than you currently are.
But other than that disappointment it's a pretty cool wish and works out neat in the long term.

I wish I could do nunchucks.
JoeSapphire: I wish I could do nunchucks.
Granted. You chuck your nun. Next day another nun shows up at your house.

I wish I could pet a donkey.