It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Granted, it will last till the end of times; it'll also be a big pain in the butt starting tomorrow morning. Enjoy!

I wish weekends lasted longer.
Darvond: Granted. The ISO in a sudden coup now dominates all standards. Enjoy one extra day in the week, called 8.

I wish for planetary colonies soon.
Granted, I hope you enjoy paying a monopoly for breathable air, drinking water and food.

Edit: forgot my wish I again.

I wish I never forgot to wish.
Post edited February 16, 2015 by justanoldgamer
justanoldgamer: I wish I never forgot to wish.
Granted. You never forget to wish. But now no one grants your wishes.

I wish I could heal people of any health problem, deformity, etc (including myself) without transferring any disease to anyone else (unless I chose to).
Post edited February 16, 2015 by hudfreegamer
You master Shah power combined with reiki techniques and breath control. You heal or harm as per desire, but you cannot heal terminal diseases.

I wish to avoid all misfortune others wish me to go through...
Granted,you have one hour's freedom and then it's on again....

I don't wish for anything....
Granted. Your wish does nothing else for you either.

I wish I could vacation in the Caribbean until the cold weather eases up!
Post edited February 18, 2015 by SalarShushan
Granted,but there's no water so you have to flop around all day like a fish out of water...

I wish I turn invisible and just walk into the banks and help myself...
gunsynd: I wish I turn invisible and just walk into the banks and help myself...
Done! Of course, you probably should've showered first; the bloodhounds have no problem following your trail.

I wish I had the time to read every book I wanted.
Granted,you are a bookworm.You now need books just to live...

I wish to win a prize in the lottery,just once.....
gunsynd: Granted,you are a bookworm.You now need books just to live...

I wish to win a prize in the lottery,just once.....
You win. But as everyone who wins in a lucky game is fated to, misfortune befalls you shortly thereafter.

I wish to reach the power of a grandmaster in the art i am training.
Granted,you don't remember all the years passing by and wonder what actually happened...

I have no wishes left and want just one more...
gunsynd: Granted,you don't remember all the years passing by and wonder what actually happened...

I have no wishes left and want just one more...
Granted, you stole my wish about the destruction of Secur-Rom, and how the side effect is that the abandoned satellites in orbit start to rain down.

Now I wish I had a wish.
Granted,you can have my wish it was a dud anyway.Only one satelite in orbit and it burns up
on the way down..

I still looking for a genuine wish....
Granted. I genuinely wish for many good events/needs filled/other happiness, and one of those wishes is now yours. But now you share in the misfortune that prompted that wish

I wish that I had a warm rug for the hallway
Granted, but it is a shag rug that collects hair, crumbs and is now home to a very crunchy family of arachnids.

I wish was employed by the Molson Brewery.
Granted, they've always wanted to try out that new cap polishing position.

I wish micro brewerys sent free samples out door to door on a weekly basis.
Post edited February 19, 2015 by FineEdge60