It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Granted, but janitors, now out of the job, band together and start a revolution.

I wish that more people would post here so it ain't so dang lonely.
zeogold: Granted, but janitors, now out of the job, band together and start a revolution.

MY DIXIE WRECKED
zeogold: Granted, but janitors, now out of the job, band together and start a revolution.

tinyE: MY DIXIE WRECKED
I'll count that as a corruption of my wish.

I wish for my YouTube series to finally get started.
low rated
zeogold: I wish for my YouTube series to finally get started.
Granted, but your videos are hit with 3 copyright strikes, causing your account to be banned.

I wish that somebody would tell me what the weather is like in the country of Other, which apparently TinyE (and a few other people) are from.
zeogold: I wish for my YouTube series to finally get started.
dtgreene: Granted, but your videos are hit with 3 copyright strikes, causing your account to be banned.

I wish that somebody would tell me what the weather is like in the country of Other, which apparently TinyE (and a few other people) are from.
I'm a Yooper and the rest of the States refuse to admit we exist so screw em! :P
Post edited January 25, 2016 by tinyE
dtgreene: Granted, but your videos are hit with 3 copyright strikes, causing your account to be banned.

tinyE: I'm a Yooper and the rest of the States refuse to admit we exist so screw em! :P
I wll take your complaint to acknowledgement as a wish and therefore I will ocrrupt it.

Now you are acknowledged as part ot the States, but that means they don't like you for a very stupid and arbitrary reason.

I wish to get a mythic rare MTG card every time I opened a booster pack.
low rated
LeonardoCornejo: I wish to get a mythic rare MTG card every time I opened a booster pack.
Granted, but unfortunately it's the same card every time, and that card happens to have no value and is useless in actual play.

I wish for an amount of US dollars equal to Moser's number. (See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steinhaus%E2%80%93Moser_notation
for a definition of this number.)
Granted. You must store all of them in a Greek bank and you can withdraw max. $60 per day.

I wish I could easily buy four MTG Black Lotus cards.
JamesBond007: Granted. You must store all of them in a Greek bank and you can withdraw max. $60 per day.

I wish I could easily buy four MTG Black Lotus cards.
Granted, but the four cards you want are invalidated by a new rulebook set. Welp.

I wish you could do a localized reset of the day, even if it meant sitting through a lecture by a mole.
Granted, days can now be locally reset.

Unfortunately there are massive amounts of space-time lag and quantum hiccups whenever someone crosses over into or out of the locallisedly reset day's region.

I wish for milk for my coffee. blerh
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Vnlr
Wish granted. Your dose of milk suddenly vanishes from inside your coffee!

I wish you were able to distinguish in banning me that exactly as i said, i was excited by the AVATAR, not the user; ergo my interaction with females is good and all (well, whenever they don't betray or abuse me, but thankfully, this thing tends to remain in the past lately).
Post edited January 26, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish you were able to distinguish in banning me that exactly as i said, i was excited by the AVATAR, not the user; ergo my interaction with females is good and all (well, whenever they don't betray or abuse me, but thankfully, this thing tends to remain in the past lately).
Your wish, unfortunately, appears to (especially early on) be a jumble of words rather than a coherent sentence, therefore it fails: Instead, you are no longer able to interact with females (of any species) at all. At least you don't have to worry about mosquito bites anymore! (Male mosquitoes don't bite.)

I wish men would stop perceiving "females" ("women" is a better term) as something totally alien to them, or as objects.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish you were able to distinguish in banning me that exactly as i said, i was excited by the AVATAR, not the user; ergo my interaction with females is good and all (well, whenever they don't betray or abuse me, but thankfully, this thing tends to remain in the past lately).
dtgreene: Your wish, unfortunately, appears to (especially early on) be a jumble of words rather than a coherent sentence, therefore it fails: Instead, you are no longer able to interact with females (of any species) at all. At least you don't have to worry about mosquito bites anymore! (Male mosquitoes don't bite.)

I wish men would stop perceiving "females" ("women" is a better term) as something totally alien to them, or as objects.
Wish not granted. A former man cannot possibly under any divine or not enlightenment, understand, the LEAST BIT about anything female. Females are born, not becoming!

I wish Trans people to finally understand that even if all females get to hate men, men wouldn't bed a trans even if they were the last person on the earth; unless, of course, they are obsessed themselves with the alien and the deviating from nature.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish Trans people to finally understand that even if all females get to hate men, men wouldn't bed a trans even if they were the last person on the earth; unless, of course, they are obsessed themselves with the alien and the deviating from nature.
Unfortunately, your wish isn't properly specified again: trans is an adjective, not a noun. Also, you the terms "female" and "men" are not parallel.

As punishment, you are required to attend a class on English grammar that is taught by a gay trans man and his husband, who obviously has no problem sleeping with a transgender person.

I wish people would be aware that "deviating from nature" is a nonsensical argument; it's essentially meaningless.
Granted, they no longer use the "deviation from nature" argument. They now simply resort to the equally nonsensical "God hates fags/ It's god's will/ god knows what" juvenile ramblings.

I wish religion to be mocked into extinction by people with a proper understanding of the world as it really is.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: i was excited by the AVATAR, not the user; ergo my interaction with females is good and all (well, whenever they don't betray or abuse me, but thankfully, this thing tends to remain in the past lately).
I know, I was just making a bit of overzealous fun of it ;p
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Vnlr