It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Granted. You find a star and turn invincible.

Unfortunately, said star also disables your collision with the ground, causing you to fall straight to the center of the earth, and once it wears off, you are in solid rock and are therefore dead.

I wish to be able to go through walls.
Granted but you find yourself in the Sahara desert and are forced to live there for the rest of your life.

I wish I'd get Cyberpunk 2077 for my birthday, almost a year earlier than everyone else.
TheDudeLebowski: I wish I'd get Cyberpunk 2077 for my birthday, almost a year earlier than everyone else.
Granted. But you get the alpha version, which doesn't have Keanu in it.

I wish I could get all the sleep I need, on just four hours a day.
TheDudeLebowski: I wish I'd get Cyberpunk 2077 for my birthday, almost a year earlier than everyone else.
TwoHandedSword: Granted. But you get the alpha version, which doesn't have Keanu in it.

I wish I could get all the sleep I need, on just four hours a day.
Granted. But you would still feel sleepy and be unable to sleep for the rest of the day.

I wish I had enough money to get all the Hulk and Deadpool PVC statues.
Genocide2099: I wish I had enough money to get all the Hulk and Deadpool PVC statues.
Granted, but every time you look at them, they melt a little.

I wish my Cyberpunk 2077 alpha would be retail ready with no bugs.
TheDudeLebowski: I wish my Cyberpunk 2077 alpha would be retail ready with no bugs.
Granted, but in order to get it bug-free, the developer overworks their emplyees to te point where some of them die of overwork. As a reslt, the game ends up not getting much support from the developers, as some of the important ones are no longer able to work or share their knowledge of the game's code, and the companty is not able to produce their next game in a timely manner (not enough people to work on the game, and the company is having trouble getting new hires, as nobody is willing to work for them).

To make matters worse, the company is plagued by lawsuits relating to bad working conditions.

Is this *really* worth it just to get a game out in good shape early?

(By the way, having the game be bug-free in this situation isn't actually realistic; a tired programmer is likely to introduce more bugs than they fix when trying to fix bugs.)

I wish for Fallout 5 to include a spellmaker like the one contained in the Elder Scrolls series up through Oblivion, but which was removed in Skyrim.
dtgreene: (By the way, having the game be bug-free in this situation isn't actually realistic; a tired programmer is likely to introduce more bugs than they fix when trying to fix bugs.)
Realistic? I thought I could get any wish I wanted!

dtgreene: I wish for Fallout 5 to include a spellmaker like the one contained in the Elder Scrolls series up through Oblivion, but which was removed in Skyrim.
Granted, but the game plays like PacMan.

I wish this were my last post in this thread for at least a week.
TheDudeLebowski: I wish this were my last post in this thread for at least a week.
Granted; you have now been banned from the forum for a week.

I wish that the words "he", "him", and "his" would be removed from the English language.
TheDudeLebowski: I wish this were my last post in this thread for at least a week.
dtgreene: Granted; you have now been banned from the forum for a week.

I wish that the words "he", "him", and "his" would be removed from the English language.
Granted: In addition to the missing words "he", "him" "his", every English sentence ends with "M'kay".

I wish the DRM-free mentality would be more common for publishers.
Ueber: I wish the DRM-free mentality would be more common for publishers.
Granted. As Linux games requires something called the Direct Rendering Manager in order to access 3D graphics hardware, and most modern games require such hardware, you no longer see new Linux game releases. Is that really what you wanted?

I wish that SMB would come to gog.com
Ueber: I wish the DRM-free mentality would be more common for publishers.
dtgreene: Granted. As Linux games requires something called the Direct Rendering Manager in order to access 3D graphics hardware, and most modern games require such hardware, you no longer see new Linux game releases. Is that really what you wanted?

I wish that SMB would come to gog.com
Calm down Satan.
This turned out to be more corrupt than expected :0
Please, don't corrupt me.
Wishmaster777: Please, don't corrupt me.
Wish granted. You are now the only non-corrupt FIFA top representative, and have no further career opportunities.

I wish I had a third eye.
Post edited June 13, 2019 by StarChan
Granted, but your third eye is on the back of your head. You can tell if there's a dude staring at you from behind. You can only focus on your front sight or rear sight, though, not both. You have to close your third eye when you're focusing forward, and have to close your two eyes in order to see behind you.

I wish I could never miss anyone's social cue towards me.
You never miss anyoneone's social *queue*!

I wish for a big disaster and calamity to befall the cursed, wretched place.