It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kleetus: I wish I was a survivor.
Granted. You discover that you have been raped as a child, and are a survivor of rape. As a result of the incident, you now suffer from PTSD.

I wish that users with forum titles containing the string "Hair" would be banned from posting or changing their forum title for 1 day.

Edit: I just noticed: Your wish was grammatically incorrect: It should be "were", not "was". (My corruption still stands, as does my new wish.)
Post edited July 23, 2016 by dtgreene
low rated
dtgreene: you now suffer from PTSD.
If PTSD stands for Post Testicular Seminal Discharge, then I'm pretty sure I caught it from Mr e.

He's diseased and disgusting.
Wish granted, but only those with the word hairbrush.

I wish murderers would be caught and skinned alive, instead of suiciding, killed on spot or merely arrested.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish murderers would be caught and skinned alive, instead of suiciding, killed on spot or merely arrested.
Granted, but the people in charge of catching the murderers are skinned alive and killed as a result.

I wish for a mod that remakes Skyrim in Morrowind's engine.
low rated
dtgreene: I wish for a mod that remakes Skyrim in Morrowind's engine.
Granted, Skyrim now has double the bugs and crashes making the game unplayable.

And it was all your fault.

I wish that people would be more generous and sexually promiscuous with me.
low rated
Kleetus: I wish that people would be more generous and sexually promiscuous with me.
Granted: You have now been raped.

I wish for Skyrim to be remade with Arena's engine, since Arena is the least buggy Elder Scrolls game.
low rated
dtgreene: Granted: You have now been raped.
Thanks, this is about the only nice thing you've ever done for me.
dtgreene: Granted: You have now been raped.
Kleetus: Thanks, this is about the only nice thing you've ever done for me.
Actually, let me go further:

Your body is now that of an attractive young woman. (Cue gender dysphoria if you don't identify as female.) As a result, men are now constantly hitting on you and sometimes catcalling you.

One day, when you are at a bar, a guy buys you a drink and (without you noticing) spikes it. You drink it, and then suddenly you get drowsy and fall asleep. When you wake up, you are at the guy's place, and he has raped you while you were unconscious.

(Yes, this really happens; I believe this happened at a party after E3, for instance, though I think the spiking was discovered when a man took a spiked drink intended for a woman.)

My wish, of course, still stands:
I wish for Skyrim to be remade with Arena's engine, since Arena is the least buggy Elder Scrolls game.
low rated
dtgreene: Your body is now that of an attractive young woman.
Thanks again, I'm currently playing with and rubbing my perky and puffy boobies.

I do both at the same time; one side is wax on, the other wax off.

I'm ambidextrous and can multitask.
Post edited July 24, 2016 by Kleetus
Kleetus: Thanks, this is about the only nice thing you've ever done for me.
dtgreene: Actually, let me go further:

Your body is now that of an attractive young woman. (Cue gender dysphoria if you don't identify as female.) As a result, men are now constantly hitting on you and sometimes catcalling you.

One day, when you are at a bar, a guy buys you a drink and (without you noticing) spikes it. You drink it, and then suddenly you get drowsy and fall asleep. When you wake up, you are at the guy's place, and he has raped you while you were unconscious.

(Yes, this really happens; I believe this happened at a party after E3, for instance, though I think the spiking was discovered when a man took a spiked drink intended for a woman.)

My wish, of course, still stands:
Wish granted. Arena:Skyrim is released & it is amazing as you described, Unfortunately, Bethesda coded in a biometric feature that locks you & ONLY YOU from playing Arena:Skyrim until the year 2935.

I wish that I lived on earth's 2nd moon.
it's real, google it.
Wish granted, but the rabbit goddess of the moon kills you on spot, for defiling her residence with your mortal presence.

I wish for Germany to be made safe again, as well as France.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish for Germany to be made safe again, as well as France.
Granted. The witch in charge of your wish decided that Germany and France are already safe, therefore your wish is a no-op.

I wish that gog.com would finally fix the issues with Rep on these forums.
dtgreene: I wish that gog.com would finally fix the issues with Rep on these forums.
Granted, you now have the rep you deserve, minus a gazillion billion.

I wish I had a gazillion or billion.
Kleetus: I wish I had a gazillion or billion.
Granted, you play Cookie Clicker for a bit and manage to acheive a billion cookies. (It's worth noting that I've received cookie counts in the octillions in that game, and it doesn't stop there.)

I wish that Might and Magic 2 would get an official patch that fixes some of the bugs, without breaking compatibility with the systems it was originally intended to run on.
dtgreene: I wish that Might and Magic 2 would get an official patch that fixes some of the bugs, without breaking compatibility with the systems it was originally intended to run on.
Granted, it was released as a pay-per-patch and you couldn't afford it.

I wish I had my own pay-per-view channel on TV.