It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I missed you!

I wish that maggot parade would stop ruining my threads.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish that maggot parade would stop ruining my threads.
Granted, instead there was a botfly larvae conga line causing you to suffer from horrendous beardworms.

I wish I was larval so I could start again.
Kleetus: Granted, instead there was a botfly larvae conga line causing you to suffer from horrendous beardworms.

I wish I was larval so I could start again.
Granted you are reborn as a fly larva on a lake. Unfortunately, You get consumed by a hungry bass before you could escape.

I wish Trump would dress up like Bozo the Clown on the next day of Repug convention.
DavidOrion93: I wish Trump would dress up like Bozo the Clown on the next day of Repug convention.
Granted, but the TV shows decide not to show him on camera that day, as it's too ridiculous for them.

I wish that Leslie Jones had not been the victim of a massive harassment campaign.
Wish granted; it (Leslie Jones) is shot dead by a muslim, the very same muslim that its group loves, caters to and pampers!

I wish people knew whom to trust and whom to befriend (i am wishing for that, only because this wish cannot be granted unspoiled)!
Post edited July 21, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted; it (Leslie Jones) is shot dead by a muslim, the very same muslim that its group loves, caters to and pampers!

I wish people knew whom to trust and whom to befriend (i am wishing for that, only because this wish cannot be granted unspoiled)!
Wish granted, unfortunately you're now a deaf-mute. Sadly, you don't know braille.

I wish gog fixed their forums.
Wish granted. They ban EVERYONE who asks for CENSORSHIP and OPPRESSION of free speech. Plus they do a perma-ban to people who insult the memory of recently deceased victims, by defending the kin of the murderers.

I wish the online and offline struggle for instigating a dictatorship of the left wing fascists to fail miserably.
Post edited July 21, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. They ban EVERYONE who asks for CENSORSHIP and OPPRESSION of free speech. Plus they do a perma-ban to people who insult the memory of recently deceased victims, by defending the kin of the murderers.

I wish the online and offline struggle for instigating a dictatorship of the left wing fascists to fail miserably.
Granted. They are democratically elected into a Technocracy instead. Let the benevolent dictatorship begin!

I wish I were a cyborg.
Darvond: I wish I were a cyborg.
Granted, one of your ribs is replaced with a stronger metallic rib.

I wish for a safe flight.
Bookwyrm627: I wish for a safe flight.
Granted, you fly into a safe.

I wish for the current rain storm here to be sent to a place that's currently having a drought.
dtgreene: Granted, you fly into a safe.

I wish for the current rain storm here to be sent to a place that's currently having a drought.
Granted. The ground, being unable to absorb such a torrent of water, causes a flood. Unleashing The Flood due to spilling into a nearby laboratory. Oops.

I wish more people were Dr. Ashens.
Darvond: I wish more people were Dr. Ashens.
Granted. Now everybody's name is "Dr. Ashens", and as a result, it's as if people didn't have names.

I wish for a Ghostbusters video game that is both:
1. A 2D platformer (like the old games), and
2. Based on the new movie, with all 4 heroines as playable characters.
low rated
Freaking browser.
dtgreene: .
Hiya Deatrice, I've just bathed and deodorised.

Later this morning I shall be exfoliating and rejuvenating.
Post edited July 22, 2016 by Kleetus
Wish granted, Kleetus rejuvenates peacefully from the tranquil blowjob dtgreene gives him.

I wish European and humanitarian laws weren't conceited double standard hypocritic trash; USA is respectable and Turkey despicable, for having death penalty by law?
Post edited July 22, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
It seems my wish fell through the cracks, so here it is again:

I wish for a Ghostbusters video game that is both:
1. A 2D platformer (like the old games), and
2. Based on the new movie, with all 4 heroines as playable characters.