It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
blacdragon05: seems i got scammed being new I went first. So I no longer have a steam key to give/trade. person name was FANDB ;( They maybe legit and just had a bad key it happens I think, but this is my experience
i'm not hurt about it. i was going to give it away anyway if i could not find a trade. i'm just fresh out of new/old games and did not find this thread first.

BLACDRAGON05 11:40
says invalid ;(

FANDB 11:41
The key is US-locked
You need to split the code so it matches all 5 boxes
Before hitting redeem
What region are you from ?

BLACDRAGON05 11:42
us
seems to be missing 2 numbers

FANDB 11:44
Your right 7H
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry

BLACDRAGON05 11:49
if its a coupon code it missing 4 more digits, if its the serial number then This serial number has no available promotions
:(
As HypersomniacLive stated you got scammed by a known scammer. I feel sorry for you, GOG has a big problem with refusing to ban trolls and scammers so it's a pain for noob's on here. I know because I was one once. X) But I stuck it out and learned that there are some really nice people around here too. :) So don't get discouraged, just know that things are a little different around here. Just check the Known Scammers list next time like HypersomniacLive said.
Post edited July 19, 2017 by GandalftheCool
low rated
Lucius_Malfoy: it's a pain for noob's on here. I know because I was one once.
And you still are.

Lucius_Malfoy: But I stuck it out and learned that there are some really nice people around here too.
You've taken advantage of them by leeching games.

That's pretty much all you do here, log in, leech and leave.

Every giveaway you're there, for every game.
low rated
deleted
high rated
Lucius_Malfoy: [...] Just check the Known Scammers list next time like HypersomniacLive said.
Actually, that's not enough - it's very easy to create a new account, and as the title of that list says, there are only verified scammer accounts on it. It's a lot more useful to read the OP of the trading thread, and the sections of the GOGWiki page that are about protecting oneself from getting scammed.

EDIT: typo
Post edited January 05, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
If he has a Deadpool avatar don't trade with him. :P
low rated
Lucius_Malfoy: [...] Just check the Known Scammers list next time like HypersomniacLive said.
HypersomniacLive: Actually, that's not enough - it's very easy to create a new account, and as the title of that list says, there are only verified scammer accounts on it. It's a lot more useful to read the OP of the trading thread, and the sections of the GOGWiki page that are about protecting oneself from getting scammed.

EDIT: typo
True. I didn't say it would protect him from ever getting scammed, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
low rated
Tauto: I think they should ban leeches too.
Leeches are parasitic.
low rated
Tauto: I think they should ban leeches too.
Kleetus: Leeches are parasitic.
Blood suckers.
deleted
Hi, just following up on my post about TC_31,
I can almost be sure he is a scammer - the first biggie that gave it away is that I didn't get my codes. Also, he has never posted on the trade forum. Next, as there was multiple codes involved both ways, I gave half of mine, asked for half of his, and he started getting angry and started accusing me of scamming. Then he asked me for my email address, and I hadn't read the gog wiki page of known scammers, so didn't know that it was a dodgy sign. So I gave him my email, and I haven't heard anything since. Oh well.
Basically, what I'm trying to say is don't trade with TC_31.
The Nerdy Plane
TheNerdyPlane: Hi, just following up on my post about TC_31,
I can almost be sure he is a scammer - the first biggie that gave it away is that I didn't get my codes. Also, he has never posted on the trade forum. Next, as there was multiple codes involved both ways, I gave half of mine, asked for half of his, and he started getting angry and started accusing me of scamming. Then he asked me for my email address, and I hadn't read the gog wiki page of known scammers, so didn't know that it was a dodgy sign. So I gave him my email, and I haven't heard anything since. Oh well.
The Nerdy Plane
Well it'd be nice to have screen shots but that's pretty dodgy yes.

HyperSonic will have a better idea what he'll use the email for but I bet he's going to try & impersonate you somewhere else or with another account; steamgifts.com or something stupid. Make sure your passwords are up to date & nice & strong on all the sites & that each site uses a different non-predictable password.
TheNerdyPlane: Hi, just following up on my post about TC_31,
The Nerdy Plane
JunglePredator: Well it'd be nice to have screen shots but that's pretty dodgy yes.

HyperSonic will have a better idea what he'll use the email for but I bet he's going to try & impersonate you somewhere else or with another account; steamgifts.com or something stupid. Make sure your passwords are up to date & nice & strong on all the sites & that each site uses a different non-predictable password.
He'll probably use it to claim he sent the codes by E-mail. That way GoG couldn't verify one way or another (if they could anyway). It's a common tactic for Steam scammers. Any conversation conducted "off site" could be anything and Steam cannot verify it one way or another.

Of course, with a couple codes and one's E-mail, it's always possible they can leverage that information in a social engineering ploy to get customer support at Humble or Groupees or whereever to reset "their" password getting into one's accounts elsewhere.

It's not that hard usually to figure out where the codes came from (since most are bought in bundles), so saying you lost access to your E-mail and providing a couple bought codes might be enough to get support to make a mistake and let the scammer in.
JunglePredator: Well it'd be nice to have screen shots but that's pretty dodgy yes.

RWarehall: He'll probably use it to claim he sent the codes by E-mail. That way GoG couldn't verify one way or another (if they could anyway). It's a common tactic for Steam scammers. Any conversation conducted "off site" could be anything and Steam cannot verify it one way or another.

Of course, with a couple codes and one's E-mail, it's always possible they can leverage that information in a social engineering ploy to get customer support at Humble or Groupees or whereever to reset "their" password getting into one's accounts elsewhere.

It's not that hard usually to figure out where the codes came from (since most are bought in bundles), so saying you lost access to your E-mail and providing a couple bought codes might be enough to get support to make a mistake and let the scammer in.
Thanks both of you. Instead of changing the passwords, I'll change my email address to my second email, and not give it away! But only a few of the codes I have are actually from HB or anything like that.
low rated
blacdragon05: snip
Lucius_Malfoy: GOG has a big problem with refusing to ban leeches like me trolls and scammers, so it's a pain for noob's on here. I know because I am a leech X) But I stuck it out and learned that I can leech around for more free games here. :) So don't get discouraged, just know that things are a little different around here.
Thats right I agree with you Lucius Malfoy.

The only reason why apehater or others have not accused you of being a scammer or a leech is because-

1. You are an alt of a high level gog.

2. You messaged others telling who you really are.
TheNerdyPlane: Thanks both of you. Instead of changing the passwords, I'll change my email address to my second email, and not give it away! But only a few of the codes I have are actually from HB or anything like that.
Sorry that I have to say this but I really cannot understand how anybody (even a newbie on GOG) could see a logical explanation as to why he or she should give away his/her e-mail adress. We have the GOG chat here (and in other forums you have PM) and there is absolutely no need for another communication method just to send a few keys. So how could anybody fall for this approach?

I know that you are hurt right now because of the scam and I don't want to pour salt into the wounds but this is something I am absolutely curious about because I just don't understand.