It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dtgreene: You should report it to the community manager, or someone at GOG. Unfortunately, the current community manager appears to be MIA at the moment (probably related to the whole tweet fiasco), so I am afraid there really isn't anything you can do at the moment.

(Did the user's username contain the t-slur, by any chance?)
Cheers - it appears it's been dealt with already :) (And no to the username, although I have an inkling who you are thinking of).
No harm, no foul, I suppose.
low rated
WildHobgoblin: No known scammer to report :)
I was just wondering, since someone here might be in the know, I got a chat message by an unknown (and unfind-able user) sending me some scammy-looking link (that I'm sure as hell not going to click on).
Is that something to notify anyone about, or is the generally accepted way to deal with this "block conversation and forget"?
dtgreene: You should report it to the community manager, or someone at GOG. Unfortunately, the current community manager appears to be MIA at the moment (probably related to the whole tweet fiasco), so I am afraid there really isn't anything you can do at the moment.

(Did the user's username contain the t-slur, by any chance?)
You should report it to the community manager.................Why press the panic button? Oh,it's okay I know you will be normal and ignore my question but that wont stop me from asking......yuk yuk yuk.
Post edited October 25, 2018 by Tauto
You can add adambiser. to the list of know scammers. He's trying to pass himself off as adambiser (without the dot)

I can provided chat logs if anyone needs proof.
I now this is a bit late, as I have not used gog since this happened. (support basically said 'fuck off')

I can confirm that games traded from 23rd were removed from my library.

I've contacted them years ago when this happened, with no reply.
I've invited them as a friend on gog today, so if they accept and we chat, I can hopefully get it resolved, but they have ignored me for years...

If I don't get a reply soon, I'm going to contact support and report them as scammer/fraudulant purchaser.
(they can view my chat logs, as all the evidence is still there, even the gift codes I used)

Has gog fixed thier transparency for account licenses that are removed yet?
Because the 'activation' of said games in my history/account, are totally gone! not even a record of having them.
And definately no 'deactivation' of said games in my history/account, nor any attempts by gog to contact me.
BAZ: I now this is a bit late, as I have not used gog since this happened. (support basically said 'fuck off')

I've invited them as a friend on gog today, so if they accept and we chat, I can hopefully get it resolved, but they have ignored me for years...

If I don't get a reply soon, I'm going to contact support and report them as scammer/fraudulant purchaser.
(they can view my chat logs, as all the evidence is still there, even the gift codes I used)

Because the 'activation' of said games in my history/account, are totally gone! not even a record of having them.
And definately no 'deactivation' of said games in my history/account, nor any attempts by gog to contact me.
Years ago?
BAZ: I now this is a bit late, as I have not used gog since this happened. (support basically said 'fuck off')

Who exactly is "they"?
What was traded (codes?) from whom? Where did they get the codes from?

And to echo Tauto, Years Ago?
I saw a bunch of scamming tactics for on online shops on the dark web once.
Truly amazed that people spend so much time trying to figure out what makes the most profit.

I remember 1 with Ebay: sell fake stuff ppl buy with a higher price (recommeded was intel cpu's), ship it from china.
After waiting 60 days, you could claim all your money, never refund anyone who paid it in that time. and close your account. I don't remember all the details, but scamming ppl is messed up...
I got a trade request from:
MrFortyFive (the real one)

and
MrF0rtyFive (note the '0' which is a zero), this "user" also used the real MrFortyFive's list to attempt a trade.
low rated

Post edited November 25, 2018 by Fairfox
low rated
Fairfox: since gogie account registerin' dont involve verification methods (?), personal lee id say peeps should just create usernames close their main so others cant do it to try 'n' trick peeps
Ooooooooooooh,great idea.Thanks for the early laughs.
low rated

Post edited November 25, 2018 by Fairfox
low rated
Tauto: .Thanks for the early laughs.
Fairfox: ? you have a very diff'rent sense of humor to me...
He's obsessed with alts.
Fairfox: ? you have a very diff'rent sense of humor to me...
kohlrak: He's obsessed with alts.
oh .. that's naughty!
low rated
kohlrak: He's obsessed with alts.
_mz_: oh .. that's naughty!
Yeah,obsessed with alts.The logic in this place is idiotic.But,laughs a plenty.