It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheNerdyPlane: Ok everyone, just giving you a warning about trading with a GOG user called TC_13 - DON'T! That is unless he gives you his games first, and they work. I'm now a few games down :-( Oh well, I learned not to trust users who don't post on the trading thread themselves.
JunglePredator: Can you post screen shots of chats/trades?
Hi, sorry, I can't. I cleared the conversation yesterday.
seems i got scammed being new I went first. So I no longer have a steam key to give/trade. person name was FANDB ;( They maybe legit and just had a bad key it happens I think, but this is my experience
i'm not hurt about it. i was going to give it away anyway if i could not find a trade. i'm just fresh out of new/old games and did not find this thread first.

BLACDRAGON05 11:40
says invalid ;(

FANDB 11:41
The key is US-locked
You need to split the code so it matches all 5 boxes
Before hitting redeem
What region are you from ?

BLACDRAGON05 11:42
us
seems to be missing 2 numbers

FANDB 11:44
Your right 7H
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry

BLACDRAGON05 11:49
if its a coupon code it missing 4 more digits, if its the serial number then This serial number has no available promotions
:(
blacdragon05: seems i got scammed being new I went first. So I no longer have a steam key to give/trade. person name was FANDB ;( They maybe legit and just had a bad key it happens I think, but this is my experience
i'm not hurt about it. i was going to give it away anyway if i could not find a trade. i'm just fresh out of new/old games and did not find this thread first.

says invalid ;(

The key is US-locked
Before hitting redeem

us

Your right 7H
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry

if its a coupon code it missing 4 more digits, if its the serial number then This serial number has no available promotions
How did you come into contact with this person, since this seems to be your first post?
i was asking if anyone had any gift keys they would part with or trade for that game on

general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/page939

and he texted me.
Post edited January 05, 2017 by blacdragon05
JunglePredator: How did you come into contact with this person, since this seems to be your first post?
Rep 1 does not need to mean 1 post.
JunglePredator: How did you come into contact with this person, since this seems to be your first post?
MarkoH01: Rep 1 does not need to mean 1 post.
but it did steam from my first post. me being a noob on here.
blacdragon05: but it did steam from my first post. me being a noob on here.
Yes, I know - I read it just before I came here. I just wanted to point out that sometimes people with rep 1 could still aready have posted several times (just being downvoted eliminating those reps they would have gotten otherwise).
New account with 1 rep... and no google hits.

So valid question that he's given a valid answer for.

*stabs marko*
JunglePredator: New account with 1 rep... and no google hits.

*stabs marko*
Here he comes with a secret strategy called "google search" and I drop dead (beautiful of course) ;)
JunglePredator: New account with 1 rep... and no google hits.

*stabs marko*
MarkoH01: Here he comes with a secret strategy called "google search" and I drop dead (beautiful of course) ;)
Hmm... not sure I should trust you.
Only 61 hits for markoh01 on gog.com... but 11,100 hits for tiney on gog.com.
low rated
JunglePredator: but 11,100 hits for tiney on gog.com.
There's only two results.
low rated
blacdragon05: seems i got scammed being new I went first. So I no longer have a steam key to give/trade. person name was FANDB ;( They maybe legit and just had a bad key it happens I think, but this is my experience

says invalid ;(

The key is US-locked
Before hitting redeem

us

It could be an honest mistake but flagging it in here isn't good.All the cops will come out of the wooodworks now.
Your right 7H
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry

blacdragon05: but it did steam from my first post. me being a noob on here.
MarkoH01: Yes, I know - I read it just before I came here. I just wanted to point out that sometimes people with rep 1 could still aready have posted several times (just being downvoted eliminating those reps they would have gotten otherwise).
Actually don't you only get 1 rep per day unless you're upvoted?
JunglePredator: Hmm... not sure I should trust you.
Only 61 hits for markoh01 on gog.com... but 11,100 hits for tiney on gog.com.
When I do a google search I got higher results but maybe you STILL should not trust me *dark music playing*
MarkoH01: Yes, I know - I read it just before I came here. I just wanted to point out that sometimes people with rep 1 could still aready have posted several times (just being downvoted eliminating those reps they would have gotten otherwise).
Lucius_Malfoy: Actually don't you only get 1 rep per day unless you're upvoted?
I have to admit that I don't know that for sure but you might be correct.
Post edited January 05, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
blacdragon05: i was asking if anyone had any gift keys they would part with or trade for that game on

general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/page939

and he texted me.
Could you post a screenshot of your complete private exchange? Thanks.

And if you're looking to trade in the future, you should post in this thread. Make sure to read the OP I linked to.

EDIT: Real shame, were you aware of a few things, you'd have noticed that FandB is already on the Verified scammer accounts list.
Post edited January 05, 2017 by HypersomniacLive